• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a successful trade

practice can make you perfect , but in Fx we practice at random in demo and got nothing ultimately. si, i recommend micro account for practicing.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

A successful trader is a person who makes a profit in any market movement. A successful trader understands market behavior and buys the necessary assets. A successful trader does not respond to wins or losses, he just works.
My goal is to become a successful trader.

A successful trader is a person who makes a profit in any market movement. A successful trader understands market behavior and buys the necessary assets. A successful trader does not respond to wins or losses, he just works.
My goal is to become a successful trader.

Hope for the best! But, are you working on fundamental recently?

Whatever is your opinion about meaning of successful trading, the reality will teach you that your profits must always be above your losses. This is the beginning and ending of any philosophical story about your successes

Whatever is your opinion about meaning of successful trading, the reality will teach you that your profits must always be above your losses. This is the beginning and ending of any philosophical story about your successes

I think; getting the TP; although TP isn’t the only one parameter but it’s the general condition for sure!

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

mistake of course will happen , no way to avoid it. but if we do same mistake again and again there is no way to come out loss project , second mistake always our own choice.

There are many mistakes in trading. If you can learn this mistake, you can be a successful trader. Successful traders always trade according to discipline. They can cover losses as they follow risk and money management.

To create a successful strategy you need to trade with proper knowledge. When a trader joins Forex World, he is very ignorant about trading. It takes hard work and perseverance to turn his ignorance into success. It is not easy to get success in trading, it is to get success through many difficulties.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Yes Forex can be a great source to earn money very rapidly , if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning , on the other hand besides good trading knowledge you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly ,

what actually risk management in Forex trading can you elaborate please ? and there is any different between MM and RM ?

Successful trading is about consistency. If you can make money consistently, you are successful. To become such one needs a lot of knowledge, experience and skills.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

its a great place for long term investment , just keep focus on this forum and feel free to ask any question , hope you will get the right suggestion.

trading Forex with no knowledge i think the biggest
mistake ever that beginners level always do. this mistake even i have passed when was a newcomer.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one
who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.