• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to learn Forex ?

Of course; this free trading course is useful! But it’s only about the basic! So, we need to learn the advance on trading after this free course!

Yes. Babypips gives people a ground in the market and from there they can work on various things. People would have a starting point.

Yes. Babypips gives people a ground in the market and from there they can work on various things. People would have a starting point.

No doubt; till now babypips school is the best course and as you know; it’s a free service! But, traders shouldn’t rely on only one source!

No doubt; till now babypips school is the best course and as you know; it’s a free service! But, traders shouldn’t rely on only one source!

That's why I said it gives traders a standing ground. After finishing school they can look for various ways and sources. They will also know what to ask instead of saying "show me the money".

That's why I said it gives traders a standing ground. After finishing school they can look for various ways and sources. They will also know what to ask instead of saying "show me the money".

I think, YouTube tutorials are also useful; it’s free but till now there have so many useful Forex channels are available in YouTube.

I think, YouTube tutorials are also useful; it’s free but till now there have so many useful Forex channels are available in YouTube.

The problem is too much information available. It gets difficult which one to choose. Different people make same topic in different ways.

It is true that many new traders are usually only focused on money, which is completely wrong thing to be focused in your initial stage. First you need to learn basics of this market and slowly develop your own trading strategy. Forex market is learning path which lasts for many years

It is true that many new traders are usually only focused on money, which is completely wrong thing to be focused in your initial stage. First you need to learn basics of this market and slowly develop your own trading strategy. Forex market is learning path which lasts for many years

Focusing on only money is a big problem; you can’t focus on your trading if you concentrate on your capital & equity.

before some years ago , demo was the first choice for newcomer, but time has changed right now , beginners kick off live trading instead of demo , but result not actually.

exactly, learning good knowledge from at any good books cannot bring good result when trading if you don't have much practice in trading . learning with regular practice , its a real combination in this Stock market.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

We can start Forex in a proper way, if we want to be a professional. Babypips School is the first choice of learning and besides this demo account must which is mainly considered the foremost place to acquire real basic knowledge which is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way.

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

Hi; it’s a very basic info based school; not enough to be a good performer! Advance trading knowledge is essential!

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

there are lots of sites which provide signals free or paid , but most of them are found as a scam. so be careful when choosing a Fx signal.

Not most of them; almost all of the signal sites are the scam! It’s my own trading experience; in my early stage of trading I was seeking for professional signal service & that’s why I know the reality of this sector!

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

newcomers should keep learning always , and besides learning it is more appropriate to ensure regular practice

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.