• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would You Trade in Binary if You Have Free Bonus

Honestly it would be a waste of time. Even if you try it out of curiosity, you will not get anything beneficial over the long run.

Honestly it would be a waste of time. Even if you try it out of curiosity, you will not get anything beneficial over the long run.

Basically; real traders are not interested on Options trading! Since, this sector is all about the gambling! But greedy traders have different choice!

I have tried it on demo account, but it seems to me very hard way of trading. Eventually, I gave up, but it does not mean that there are no traders who dosent make money by trading this way. What were your experiences with BO market?

If you don’t lose anything from the point of view of investments, then you can try. You will not lose anything, but there is a small chance to earn. Another point arises: how will the broker make profit?
If each person will come without investments, then the broker does not receive any profit, and the broker needs to pay from his own. I do not think that such altruistic projects will appear.

If you don’t lose anything from the point of view of investments, then you can try. You will not lose anything, but there is a small chance to earn. Another point arises: how will the broker make profit?
If each person will come without investments, then the broker does not receive any profit, and the broker needs to pay from his own. I do not think that such altruistic projects will appear.

I don’t know the exact average volume of Options market; but I think, it’s not that much as like 2011-12! Since, traders aren’t interested on this sector of trading!

Step-by-step development works well because traders can’t achieve something in a day. Don’t hasten to learning and investing. Rather learn first and then invest. It’s not an easy process for a trader and I know that. They initially need support from everywhere.

Step-by-step development works well because traders can’t achieve something in a day. Don’t hasten to learning and investing. Rather learn first and then invest. It’s not an easy process for a trader and I know that. They initially need support from everywhere.
When we will start doing the Hard work in doing this business we will be able to get Better Trading Results.

The environment of trading is not always in your favor; rather it is adverse most of the time. As the environment is provided by brokers, try to select such a broker that offers you a reliable trading environment.

As regulated brokers ensure high security of funding and other facilities moderately, traders should go for regulated brokers. Try to turn yourself a good decision maker so it protects you against losses.