• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex signals

Forex signals are now being exercised by the traders and it is basically the assessment where a trader can take decisions in accordance with his right prices to purchase or sell a currency pair. These observant can help a trader to ensure systematic buying and selling trading strategies. Forex traders are using technical analysis and fundamental analysis to take decisions and analyzing the essential aspects can help the traders here.

Please, don’t mind! I have never seen any good signal provider service till now! Almost all of the signal providers are the scammers.

Educate yourself before even thinking of using a Forex Signal provider. Understand risk management, charts, key drivers in the markets etc.

Searching or finding signal provider is like finding your losses with yourself. Always trust your self for your work and your trading.

Today you can find a lot of signal providers on the Internet. Some of them are free, others are not. But, I would certainly not follow any of them before I make good analysis of at least historical performance. In addition, future performance can be tested on demo account

Today you can find a lot of signal providers on the Internet. Some of them are free, others are not. But, I would certainly not follow any of them before I make good analysis of at least historical performance. In addition, future performance can be tested on demo account

Whatever it is; free or paid! Using others trading call is always dangerous! Because, there have only few good traders in Forex!

I think that issue is the same with all kinds of social trading or even PAMM accounts. Good traders are just hard to find on a market. Usually, they will not share their trading strategy, as they can trade for themselves. This is why there are many scammers, so traders need to be very careful

Good traders are never going to have time to advertise them selves because they are busy in their own trading and making profit.

I think that with forex signals you have 50% chance of making profit. It is the same probability as with your own strategy. The only difference is that you can improve your trading strategy during time, which you cannot do with signals

You can learn a lot from Forex Signals. If you trade the signal with your analysis, the results are likely to be much better. I am a little involved in the signal group and I get a lot of rewards from the trading signals there. By doing technical analysis, when I trade in combination with that analysis signal, the profit is much better. And the biggest thing is how they are entering the trade, how they are managing the trade, where they are setting the stop loss. I get a lot of ideas about all these different things.

I think forex signals are very useful for the new traders. but when you become expert in this market, Manual trading will be very effective with the help of signals. but remember one thing, always try to use your brain.

Signals is not good if you want to learn the art of trading. It makes you dependent. It reduces your own judgement ability about trading. So if you want to learn trading study a lot.

Forex signals should not be used only for profit in trading. There is a lot to learn from this. Many of the people who provide signals in trading are successful traders. So the signal gives a detailed idea of how a successful trader can open a trade. They get an idea of where they set the stop loss, how they set the pending order.

Personally, I have nothing against trading signals. But, it is extremely hard to find good ones. I have tested several signal providers on my demo account, but as they were unable to provide profits within a month, I have decided to discard them

Following signals is a bad idea if you want to really learn the art of trading. Signals will make you more unstable as a trader. For trading psychology plays an important role. Subscribing to this kind of service while you are learning may harm you. Better to learn first and trade of your own. Hope it helps you. P.S Such signal service doest exist