• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any tips to make Forex trading easier?

In the dream of making trading journey easier today many forex traders are making their trading voyage more complicated. The simple rules are: try to make investment within your limit that you can actually bear to lose in any case and try to remember your capacity to bear risks. Don’t try to working with random currency pairs and making investment in random methods. Thereby a systematic arrangement is must here.

In the dream of making trading journey easier today many forex traders are making their trading voyage more complicated. The simple rules are: try to make investment within your limit that you can actually bear to lose in any case and try to remember your capacity to bear risks. Don’t try to working with random currency pairs and making investment in random methods. Thereby a systematic arrangement is must here.
Yes; knowing own limitation is a good practice! By the way; traders should follow the rules of money management in a proper manner! Otherwise, the result will be so costly!

Lorrain, thank you for mentioning this. I also am not sure really why some traders are making trading and especially market analysis extremely complicated. I was reading about some models that they are developing for market analysis, and same thing they can accomplish with simple support/resistance

Lorrain, thank you for mentioning this. I also am not sure really why some traders are making trading and especially market analysis extremely complicated. I was reading about some models that they are developing for market analysis, and same thing they can accomplish with simple support/resistance

Basically it depends! Maybe it’s complicated to you; but he/she is comfortable with this setup!

only we can learn when making a loss , and in demo this experience not possible , so i always prefer live trading for acquiring real trading knowledge.

learning good knowledge from at any good books cannot bring good result when trading if you don't have much practice in trading . learning with regular practice , its a real combination in this Stock market.

I see there are so many traders they rush to make a real profit through a real account, indeed this is a good step to built up psychology trading, but actually, if any trader having good preparation in demo seriously, they test how to determine entry and exit, this will really helpful
That’s true; I know many successful traders who are now enjoying their live trading; because they used their time in demo properly!

I think will be a good idea if newbie prepare skill through demo account, even they need few years in preparation this will better rather than waste money just want to make quick money in forex market, I see some trader willing to spend time in demo account more tha two years, while in learning take part in demo contest also as good way in learning process

More than two? That’s really a great idea! Because; learning is a long term process here!

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.
Correct; only taking online courses are valueless without demo practice! I think, traders need to judge their own trading skill according to the trades in demo.

without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

So many advisers are available in this community , most of them are found knowledgeable and some of them try to get attention especially from newcomers.

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

To make forex trading easier, you need to control emotions first. If a trader has strong psychology, trading will be much easier for him. Money management can make trading easier. So the first condition to make trading easier is to control the emotions.

If you want to make your trading easier, you need to have proper knowledge and ex[erience about the market. Without knowledge you can not survive in this risky market,

Trading becomes easier with skills and experience. Make it simple. Do not use anything complicated. Do lot of experiments with different system and mindset. Slowly it will be easier.

It is never possible to trade without patience. Patience helps to learn a lot in trading. Money management and risk management can never be profitable without proper maintenance. You have to give up greed and fear and trade. If all these things can be maintained properly, then it is possible to survive in trading.