• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

advantageous journey with forex

Today forex is allowing maximum benefits by enabling traders easy entrée to any time in the market as per one’s convenience. Especially for the short term traders and scalpers who have a propensity to take position during short duration and make profit from smaller price fluctuations actually. However, not only for the short term trader, forex is providing facilities to work with long term trading approaches to ensure maximum profit here.

For every kind of trader, Forex is the important market for trading and earning money. Nothing is as easy but to improve our trading we have to be part of this survival business.

Long term trading approaches usually require a lot of money to be done to be accomplished so something like that can only be done right after that short goals like you described before that and that's really it. So you need to come trough this pass;)

Long term trading approaches usually require a lot of money to be done to be accomplished so something like that can only be done right after that short goals like you described before that and that's really it. So you need to come trough this pass;)

You are right; this is why day trading is so popular! Even, long term trading is more challenging!

I believe that short-term goals are more objective and can achieve greater results than long-term goals. Long-term more expensive and require a lot of time to achieve results.

I actually dont think that you need to have high investment in order to stay long on this market. I am not sure if you would agree with me that only thing that you need is one profitable strategy on a long run and you will stay for a long time on this market with any invested capital

I actually dont think that you need to have high investment in order to stay long on this market. I am not sure if you would agree with me that only thing that you need is one profitable strategy on a long run and you will stay for a long time on this market with any invested capital

I think so; small trading balance isn’t any issue; if you are sincere enough on your trading and trading with a good trading skill; then everything is possible here!

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

sometimes we try to confirm brokers real performance by using demo trading , but in practical lots of difference there is between demo and live on a broker.

generally we beginners like to trade in top Forex broker but i have seen according to my trading experience their trading environment is not appropriate for newcomers in particularly due to high deposit and fast trading spreads, so i think top level trading brokers should comfortable for newcomers by providing as usual facilities.

Last edited:
generally we beginners like to trade in top Forex broker but i have seen according to my trading experience their trading environment is not appropriate for newcomers in particularly due to high deposit and fast trading spreads, so i think top level trading brokers should comfortable for newcomers by providing as usual facilities.

from here , there is no easy way to bring success within very short time in Fx, but in practical traders always try to get profit very rapidly with no learning. as a result mostly become loser.

Well, I find that it is true what you are saying FXMaster. I have no idea why it is so, but I have also seen several beginners who were so confident in their trading skills after only few days spent on demo account. Of course, they have entered real market too early and of course, made losses.

Sometimes i feel its really a complicated issue between demo and live especially when it the topic is , the important of demo account. generally i don't believe the importance of demo account but i passed a long time in here and took so many experience, but at the end of the day my demos experience worked not even 25% when i started live trading.

Sometimes i feel its really a complicated issue between demo and live especially when it the topic is , the important of demo account. generally i don't believe the importance of demo account but i passed a long time in here and took so many experience, but at the end of the day my demos experience worked not even 25% when i started live trading.

I got your point; this is why starting the live trading with a cent type live account is always useful; emotion plays an important role on live trading!

which amount is more appropriate for new Forex trader , it depends on how much basic knowledge he acquired including practicing, if any newcomer go thorough all basic level of trading with live experience for 6 month , i think he has the capability to reduce unfortunate losses and risk.

Forex is not really a pure investment but it provides a good opportunity to make money. You should also recognize that just like any other business, Forex has its risks. Therefore, a Forex trader must first invest in learning how to manage risk and how to stop losses while trading.