• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Anyone hedge trading here

Do you hedge and does it work for you? I find that confusing to use and I think its rather hard for newbie as well but it might work for experienced traders. I mean just hedging can give you some hope if it swing the other way but when I enter a trade it seems like it heads upward and it takes too long to dips so I do not need to hedge and can profit without it.

Hedge does work so much for me, especially when the trends against me, that is so much painful and i will try to lock my position as fast as i can before i get more losses and if the trend still going that way(against me) i will unlock my first position.

Hedging method could be profitable as far as traders analyze the exit level properly. Traders open both buy and sell at the same time and should close one of positions first before the other. And the first close positions point out whether traders will end up with profit or loss. Correct timing of close enabling traders to get profit. This strategy basically require traders to understand the way market works.

Yeah, make sure you know what to do, some trader do hedging but ending as the place to create and endless non profit, especially when we are in the wrong time relase one position.

Do you hedge and does it work for you? I find that confusing to use and I think its rather hard for newbie as well but it might work for experienced traders. I mean just hedging can give you some hope if it swing the other way but when I enter a trade it seems like it heads upward and it takes too long to dips so I do not need to hedge and can profit without it.

I do not hedge and will not recommend it to anyone. It is very difficult to close position with profits when we hedge. This is because our mind is always tuned to take up or think in a single direction. When we hedge, we should know where to close the hedging position and leave the other one open. In case the currency does not reverse, we will again have to hedge or hope that market will soon turn in our favor. The Aussie is currently on a down trend and hardly gave any chance for hedgers to escape during its decline from $1.05 levels. It is better to close position and wait for new opportunity instead of pondering on the same old position.

I don't hedge because hedging is for professional traders. If I see that my position is in losing position, I will close them up. Hedging can be difficult for the trader who don't know how to protect his or her account. So therefore, there is no need for the trader to do so.

I tried hedging once, but it ended rather badly for me. So I dropped that idea.

Not only you, there have so many traders who tried with the hedging strategy; and the ultimate result is the same as like you! Basically, hedging is not the strategy for the retail Forex traders! Besides, it’s the most complete one.

Not only you, there have so many traders who tried with the hedging strategy; and the ultimate result is the same as like you! Basically, hedging is not the strategy for the retail Forex traders! Besides, it’s the most complete one.

Yes, it’s not general strategy; but I know a trader who is trading only based on the hedging system! By the way, I have never used this system as like you.

Hedging is just a single way that a trader can restrain the measure of risk they go up against. Such a lot of being a trader is money and risk organization, that having another gadget like hedging in the weapons store is inconceivably useful.

Hedging is just a single way that a trader can restrain the measure of risk they go up against. Such a lot of being a trader is money and risk organization, that having another gadget like hedging in the weapons store is inconceivably useful.

Have you tried this system in your trading? If yes, what’s your experience actually?

Today, within the forex market; hedging and other risk management tools are being used by the traders who are active and willing to ensure safe trading voyage for them. Yes, it is actually true that hedging is being considered as an antagonistic mode for risk supervision but many traders are trying hedging in their trading voyage to make certain efficient trading decisions by keeping the loss potential minimum at best.

Today, within the forex market; hedging and other risk management tools are being used by the traders who are active and willing to ensure safe trading voyage for them. Yes, it is actually true that hedging is being considered as an antagonistic mode for risk supervision but many traders are trying hedging in their trading voyage to make certain efficient trading decisions by keeping the loss potential minimum at best.

So, do you have any hedging trading experience? If yes; please share with us.

I see, till now there have so many brokers who are allowing hedging; but I rarely found the hedging based Forex traders; this strategy is not for the retail traders!

Although I theoretically know the basics of hedging strategy, I have never managed to make a good deal. So, I gave up hedging on real account, but still trying on demo account