• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would you like trade Commodities?

Certainly I would agree that there is no existing 100% win strategy. However, I think that traders should try to trade other financial asset, of course, if they wish. It might be also good option for portfolio diversification purposes

Certainly I would agree that there is no existing 100% win strategy. However, I think that traders should try to trade other financial asset, of course, if they wish. It might be also good option for portfolio diversification purposes

Really; there is nothing like 100% in Forex; but we traders need to work with only the instruments where we get relatively maximum return percentages.

Gold is one of the closest commodities to currency. However, the major hindrance on this is the fact that it requires higher capital more than trading in currency. I would be one of those that would trade in Gold if I have the capital and would hold my position for a very long time. This is because gold tend to soar over a period of time than to trade it in a short time.
I agree with you. Gold is very volatile at the moment so it is a bit of a problem to trade here.

Actually, commodities are risker than currencies so I keep myself apart from trading commodfities. I prefer trading currencies more to commodity trading.

Actually, commodities are risker than currencies so even if I trade, I will do it once or twice whenever I see any opportunity available. Otherwise, I will skip it.