• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you think about copying traders on Etoro

Etoro is a platform where you can copy other traders on there. There are a lot of traders who copy others. There are a lot of available information for you to see about who copies who and the profile of the successful traders. I think some newbie can try that. I like to trade for myself though but I find that copying successful traders who have a record of 95% or more is not too bad either. As long as I make money, I will copy them. What about you? Have you ever consider such a practice?

Trade manually don’t depend on others, whatever the trading result; because; I see so many negative reviews on automatic trading services.

Trade manually don’t depend on others, whatever the trading result; because; I see so many negative reviews on automatic trading services.

Good suggestion; but it’s true learning is a so long process here; so it’s not available for all. That’s why, many investors searching here shortcut way of trading success.

I share your viewpoint. I also don't like the idea of letting others to handle my money and even if I lose, let that be my actions and not relying on someone else. About copy trading it serves more than one purpose than copying others.

I share your viewpoint. I also don't like the idea of letting others to handle my money and even if I lose, let that be my actions and not relying on someone else. About copy trading it serves more than one purpose than copying others.

Thanks for your reply! Till now, many traders rely on this kind of service! Frankly, it’s not easy to manage a consistent trader for copy trading.

Thanks for your reply! Till now, many traders rely on this kind of service! Frankly, it’s not easy to manage a consistent trader for copy trading.

Well it is totally up to the investors that how they select and follow their traders. But from reading various posts, I have learned that they have some diversification criteria which must meet before they select any trader to copy.

Well it is totally up to the investors that how they select and follow their traders. But from reading various posts, I have learned that they have some diversification criteria which must meet before they select any trader to copy.

Yes, it is! But I see, so many investors are making objection on their traders performance according to their history, that’s really ridiculous.

Yes, it is! But I see, so many investors are making objection on their traders performance according to their history, that’s really ridiculous.

Well I don't want to support any party. But you know that performance will not be constant on every trading accounts. It will vary and for investors will produce different results than what their statistical measurements predict.

Well I don't want to support any party. But you know that performance will not be constant on every trading accounts. It will vary and for investors will produce different results than what their statistical measurements predict.

I got your point & it’s true; but so many cases are intentional! They try to attract the new traders only.

Very good traders. eToro charges no trading fees, but its income comes from the relatively high spreads and overnight fees. The minimum first-time deposit for an eToro live account ranges between $50 to $1,000, depending on where in the world you reside. As a special offer, the firm pays up to $200 for inviting friends

Etoro was my FIRST broker, I really don’t like their system, it’s just so so complicated. Their system almost made me feel better with trading, so really I don’t think I will prefer doing copy from their platform. However, even in general, I am not a fan of copy trading. I like manual trading which I can control!

Etoro was my FIRST broker, I really don’t like their system, it’s just so so complicated. Their system almost made me feel better with trading, so really I don’t think I will prefer doing copy from their platform. However, even in general, I am not a fan of copy trading. I like manual trading which I can control!

Perfect! I man your manual trading plan & map. Besides, I see so many negative reviews on that broker.

Anyone can work in forex market, but it is not that every foreign currency exchange trader can maintain survival here. To ensure proper stream of earning, a trader should make appropriate employment of funds. Even only money supervision can’t make you a winner in the market. Ahead of thinking to work in forex, you must try to continue your trading attitude on rational basis to ensure efficient trading decisions here.

Anyone can work in forex market, but it is not that every foreign currency exchange trader can maintain survival here. To ensure proper stream of earning, a trader should make appropriate employment of funds. Even only money supervision can’t make you a winner in the market. Ahead of thinking to work in forex, you must try to continue your trading attitude on rational basis to ensure efficient trading decisions here.

Buddy; here we all are talking about crypto trading! Do you have any crypto trading experience?

In the world Forex trading is the most powerful business which is growing their popularity very rapidly through lots of advantages and facilities. People want to earn good money through Forex trading. I am doing trading in this market with the well- known broker named ForexOne. By trading with this broker, I have earned huge money since my broker gives each and every facility to me. Now I am doing well in my trading.

Well; do you have any crypto trading experience? Here we all are talking about crypto trading!

Traders mostly avoid fundamental viewpoints over the market because it is difficult for them. This is one of the reasons traders fail to predict the market.

There are several issues a trader needs to look for before choosing the right trading broker, including security, account types, and other facilities. Besides that a trader has to make sure whether the broker is certified by FOMC or not.

Lack of trading discipline leads a trader go astray. Professionals traders don’t open and close trades randomly rather they look into the market very carefully. You can bring disciple in trading by learning the market.

The market is saturated with scam and deceitful brokers. Traders must stay alert about scam brokers because they can snatch your fund any time