• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Every time a trader makes investment

Every time a trader makes investment decisions he should try to ensure his skill utilization in the right mode. Moreover, a trader's success very much dependent on how he can manage his trading psychology and funds in combination to ensure rational investment verdicts. It is the duty of each trader to comprehend the market circumstances and act promptly by making necessary changes in strategies or by employing funds in right trades.

I am only interested in meeting my financial goal. lol Not interested in any kind of title. Also when I have met my financial goal, I would not tell others. lol

Certainly we need to follow our trading plan and defined rules. However, if trading strategy is not perfected it might happen for lose deals to occur from time to time. It is very important that these deals are analysed and addressed immediately by trader in order not to make same mistake twice

I am only interested in meeting my financial goal. lol Not interested in any kind of title. Also when I have met my financial goal, I would not tell others. lol

No need to tell others man! It’s very private! Even; telling on the online medium isn’t secure enough. All the best!

Well I did not think about the security part but if you tell people that you have achieved your goal then people will bug you a lot. The same people who try to show they are some big shots or does not even answer your inquity.

Well I did not think about the security part but if you tell people that you have achieved your goal then people will bug you a lot. The same people who try to show they are some big shots or does not even answer your inquity.

I agree with you! In addition; I have no intention to share my own profit ratio on social media & online! Because; I see few traders already suffered a lot!

Yes, trading time actually important to get the best time to trades, if any trader already know best momentum trading, it will get easier to catch profit in forex market

I think; support & resistant levels are very much important to indentify the valid point of trading! I basically set my SL & TP according to the position of S/R level.

Profit targeting should be based on your ability. How much my ability is allowing me that's important. If I can predict a 20 pips movement that should be my profit target.

People fail because most people do not want to learn the necessary knowledge and skills. People come here with a false expectation of getting money quickly and easily. As a result they start gambling and lose money. Many of them get addicted.