• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online Forex Trading

I am following the same way but I see, news traders wait for the high impact news sessions! So, they are not afraid of volatile movements of news session.

Well if there was no slippage then news trading would have been a very profitable method for everyone. But unfortunately other parties invented market execution.

I also find that slippage and requiting are the most common brokers tricks when significant news are released. Usually during this time, market gets a little bit wild, so your broker needs to quote market price which can change for 50 pips in a second

I also find that slippage and requiting are the most common brokers tricks when significant news are released. Usually during this time, market gets a little bit wild, so your broker needs to quote market price which can change for 50 pips in a second

Do you have any recent experience on slippage? In addition are you a news trader?

every time is best in Forex trading if you know how to manage money but for the beginners level it is more appropriate to avoid news trading , its too much complicated to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

All the traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise it will be more difficult to survive, basically in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading platforms in their trading brokers.

Forex is one of most popular online trading markets. There are lot of opportunity to make money as well as lose money. One of the greatest benefits of forex trading is that high leverage. Trader can trade big with low capital.

Money Management is one of the most important pillar here! Greedy Forex traders lose their full trading balance end of the day, since they don’t respect money management as well as risk management policies! On the other hand, professional Forex traders are able to recover their trading mistakes so smarty, because of using MM trading rules in their trading!

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

Forex is the most popular online earning source in the world. many people earn a lot of money from this platform every day. You just need the basic knowledge to make money from this market.

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.

I also agree. Broker give low spreads and other facilities to major pairs compare minor pairs.

Forex trading is the most popular online earning business in this world. many people earn a lot of money from this market every day. You just need to know all the basics of forex to start this business.

Despite of good money managing skill , leverage can be harmful . because the market is too much volatile and there is nothing 100% in here.