• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Leverage

Leverage can make you profitable, but first of all you have to ensure sufficient trading balance real risk managing plan. Otherwise you can be a loser by using leverage.

When a trader tries to take money with the use of leverage, it can extend his investment capacities. But only levered big money can’t ensure big success here. A trader needs to learn how to manage his funds in place and how he can manage all the risks factors associated with his investment process. It's all about learning how to put your funds in right place and in right time.

Leverage can make you profitable, but first of all you have to ensure sufficient trading balance real risk managing plan. Otherwise you can be a loser by using leverage.

Traders need to use trading leverage according to their strategy’s requirement instead of their own choice. That’s the rule of using trading leverage.

For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:2000 , actually leverage is an important financial tool which always contains risk , so it is better if we avoid using high leverage in real account.

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

In order to my trading experience, I think For the traders who are particularly newbie the best leverage is 1:20(maximum) attend no 200. But the trader who has 100% wining method in Forex trading can use 1:500 leverage . 1:500 leverage will be best for those traders. But one thing that, all leverage are good. Its only depends on trading strategies and trading plan of a trader.

I am sure there are no trader who has a 100% winning strategy. If there was just 1 like that then he would have been the richest person in the world.

I am sure there are no trader who has a 100% winning strategy. If there was just 1 like that then he would have been the richest person in the world.

Not at all! There is nothing like 100% in Forex; since it’s a decentralized market; so 100% success is not possible here.

I fully agree with this statement. Experienced traders know very well how to use leverage properly in order to make higher profits. New traders should use this option very wisely as leverage can bring increased losses also

Basically we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage and practically fall a great loss due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

Yes agree with you. It is just a lie. If anyone says 100% win rate then people should know he is a liar.

In addition, of course they are the scammers! I pro, pro traders don’t revile their profit percentage when scammers claiming 100% success (which is impossible in reality).

Exactly. Otherwise people would have opened a trade and have taken the profit. Some people also show it like broker makes them profitable.

Yes, but the problem is that those traders who are very experienced and are able to make their own living from trading usually would not tell you anything, let along which is percentage of their earnings. So, you just need to be very careful if anybody says that he earns 100%

Really, it’s very easy to identify the scammers because they claim 100% profit (which is impossible in reality)!

For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:2000 , actually leverage is an important financial tool which always contains risk , so it is better if we avoid using high leverage in real account.

leverage can make you loser if you have non sense planning , success on using leverage always depends on mature trading plan in particularly when market moves at random. so be mature on trading and be profitable by leverage.