• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online Forex Trading

The Forex trading is most popular business platform in the present world, but almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge . So we traders first of all have to make sure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. And besides good knowledge we also need a reliable support from a credible broker, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

This is an open platform, so anyone can use this money earning opportunity based on their own choice! By the way, there is no easy method of money making! That means, new traders should practice enough for success!

In forex business now, already many people already get easy access to running forex trading, different when no internet might only big fund that can start trading, but now with forex online trading and also leverage hence all people although as poor people having opportunity to take part in forex trading

Yes, retail traders are available here & there but till now the success ratio is below 10% that, the real challenge actually.

Revenge trading is the foremost symptom of emotions which is mainly considered the reason for losing in Forex. We have to control this common human nature by proper trading discipline. But cannot remove completely at all.

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

Earning is Forex is not easy at all. There is too many who loses money simply because they take it lightly. They think knowing minimum knowledge about Forex is good to kick off trading right away. They think they can earn good amount of money in here. But one thing I want to say in order to my trading experience , in Forex trading you like digging a hole, the deeper you dig the more chance its can turn into a well and get water.

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .

It is true that not all brokers can support scalping strategy. For me it is ok, because every broker should have its own segmentation of products on which they can provide the best possible service. It is traders task to choose the best broker for his trading strategy

Not infrequently the news that has nothing to do with the economy of a country but actually gives such a large impact on the price fluctuation of a currency.

Forex trading is a complete online format for exchanging currencies. You can, even, trade by using your smartphone which is the easiest form of trading. You can trade from anywhere in the world in the week days. You can enjoy non the weekends as well on the money ehich you earned. Thanks

Brokers allow scalping. In most cases the problem arise when a trader makes profit and tries to withdraw it. There are few brokers that show that the trader has violated their TOS and denies profit.

Brokers allow scalping. In most cases the problem arise when a trader makes profit and tries to withdraw it. There are few brokers that show that the trader has violated their TOS and denies profit.

In this case, you should read the terms & conditions before selecting any broker; because there have so many brokers who are limited on scalping and news trading.

Yeah. Before depositing real money, a person should go through the terms and conditions of that broker. So he or she does not fall for shady tactics.

in Forex trading
managing money is important i admit , but i don't know what actually consistence profit , because i have never seen a guys who got profit consistency from this market place , according to me, profit in Forex is just a temporary session

Alina, I find that what you just note very true, especially during last couple of years. Unfortunately, we have the situation where political interference on forex is huge, so that many traders are now watching what will happen politically in one country, in order to know what to trade. This is sad

Alina, I find that what you just note very true, especially during last couple of years. Unfortunately, we have the situation where political interference on forex is huge, so that many traders are now watching what will happen politically in one country, in order to know what to trade. This is sad

Yes it is; political violence is very common now; as a result unexpected moves! Whatever, we should spend more time on news trading.

I don't agree. I prefer to stay away from news trading. Price is too volatile and may make unstable moves. But others can find opportunities in them.

I don't agree. I prefer to stay away from news trading. Price is too volatile and may make unstable moves. But others can find opportunities in them.

I am following the same way but I see, news traders wait for the high impact news sessions! So, they are not afraid of volatile movements of news session.