• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to learn Forex ?

Learn to trade forex with a UK demo account. Practise forex trading risk-free and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. But we need to learn first by read some forex articles, ebook or we can use other sources to get knowledge about forex trading.

Mate, what’s the specialty of UK based demo account? Daily candle close issue or anything else?

Honestly speaking, I have never found at any guys who takes forex as a simply hobby and also profitable from here. Because if anyone takes this market place as a part of hobbies , he or she will not be gainer . because men are not willing to grant more hardworking and dedication in their hobbies which is more appropriate to get maximal result in Fx.

Forex brokers should be registered with the Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) and regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). You can find this and other financial information and statistics about a forex brokerage on its website or on the website of its parent company.

Forex brokers should be registered with the Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) and regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). You can find this and other financial information and statistics about a forex brokerage on its website or on the website of its parent company.

Good point; anything like so called Iceland based regulation is valueless; standard regulation source is important.

Winning strategies can be adopted by the foreign currency exchange trader when he can undergo some basic processes here. Success depends on how well a trader can perform efficiently in this challenging field instead of blaming the nature. Thereby each trader needs to develop the skills which can help him to be a winner here. With the standard usage of skills any trader can expect proper administration of trading risks and money.

Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which always makes sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping.

It’s a place to become a knowledgeable trader especially for the beginners but at all times you have to be focused and dedicated. Besides this learning approach you can trade demo account at any broker.

Forex trading is a vast field which require a lof of learning and you have to utilize every option in this regard. The best resources for learning forex include books, online articles, blogs, forums, and tarining courses. It is good to pay some money for learning purpose. It will keep you motivated.

I have seen so many traders who are particularly beginners always try to make money without learning. as a result they become loser when trading practically. Actually success is a long time process in Forex trading that’s why we the traders first of all have to be prepared to pass a long time in this volatile trading place, otherwise there is nobody who could achieve success from here.

The simplest way to learn forex is learn by yourself. DO not trust others or any mentor or any signal provide who said I can make you profitable. None can teach you the skills until you are ready to accept it.

The simplest way to learn forex is learn by yourself. DO not trust others or any mentor or any signal provide who said I can make you profitable. None can teach you the skills until you are ready to accept it.

Even, till now manual learning is the best way! I don’t believe on so called mentor & so called online courses! Although, manual learning process is a long term process but end of the day, it’s much reliable.

Yeah, Learning is always important. Never trust on any mentor for your trading process. He will only teach you what he has, but you will learn what you want to and want to work.

Learning is really important for any kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. I think from all self learning is the best. As a part of self learning we can take demo account which is the master place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

I think having a knowledge of what you are working is always a good thing for every person the work area. That way they can understand and help their self to survive in their business work.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

True, Knowledgeable person in Forex can earn more money compare to newbie. Skills and discipline can be developed as we work here in Forex.

I suggest people to go through babypips school. I have learned from there so I suggest it. They have enough resources and everything is organized.

I suggest people to go through babypips school. I have learned from there so I suggest it. They have enough resources and everything is organized.

Of course; this free trading course is useful! But it’s only about the basic! So, we need to learn the advance on trading after this free course!

So many new Forex traders try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. It’s a common thinking. I think by and large lose because they trade with emotions and don’t know how to manage money in Forex.