• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

If you are new trader

If you are new trader, don’t try to play with big capital at the very beginning. It is not your time to play with risks. Rather you need to observe the market with trading in smaller lots and understand how you should behave to turn out as a successful trader here. It’s your dedication, skills, expertise and patience which in collaboration can help you to turn out as a winner but in some times.

Very logical point; even if a new trader has outstanding performance in demo; till now he should consider small trading balance. Because; emotions plays an important in real trading.

Practically in order to our trading understanding we the traders choose our trading strategies. According to me , if you want to get maximal result by your trading strategy , first of all you have make sure the proper money management approach , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit at all with great consistency despite of most powerful analyzing trading strategy. so, it is more important to know how to manage money in Forex trading.

in order to me, newcomers shouldn’t focus on his winning trade percentage, he or she always have to emphasis to minimize risk and never trade with emotions.

to be a skilled trader is a big deal , but its a long term process to achieve this position , for that reason most of us lost motivation after passing sometimes, so it is more appropriate to keep patience.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

as a new trader
to be a skilled is a big deal , its a long term process to achieve this position , for that reason most of us lost motivation after passing sometimes, so it is more appropriate to keep patience.

A new trader will not be skilled and that's a fact. Reading and practicing a strategy from the internet does not make one skilled. Skill develops over time.

A new trader will not be skilled and that's a fact. Reading and practicing a strategy from the internet does not make one skilled. Skill develops over time.

Yes and this is why; new traders should focus of learning instead of earning! In addition, they should have a long term plan on learning because, instant learning is not working here!

I also think that new traders should first learn how to trade properly and how to protect their capital from loss. All this requires time, but I think that it is time wisely spent as risks are very high on this market

I also think that new traders should first learn how to trade properly and how to protect their capital from loss. All this requires time, but I think that it is time wisely spent as risks are very high on this market

Well; but I think we should build technical and fundamental trading skill to be a good performer! Focusing on the money earring is not a healthy practice!

Well; but I think we should build technical and fundamental trading skill to be a good performer! Focusing on the money earring is not a healthy practice!

Again agree with you. Money will come but first focus on bringing positive pips to the account consistently.

I also find that there are various emotions when trading forex. Although they are not welcomed at all, it is very hard to control them. This is something that each trader must learn by himself, unfortunately, there is no teacher or book who can do it for you

I also find that there are various emotions when trading forex. Although they are not welcomed at all, it is very hard to control them. This is something that each trader must learn by himself, unfortunately, there is no teacher or book who can do it for you
That’s the real challenge! As you said; it’s very easy to start with; but the reality is totally different; I think, new traders should start their learning process in a long term planning; because there is no shortcut way.