• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Tips for an Forex beginner

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

So many new Forex traders try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. It’s a common thinking. I think by and large lose because they trade with emotions and don’t know how to manage money in Forex.

Open a demo account and paper trade until you can make a consistent profit. Many people jump into the forex market and quickly lose a lot of money due to taking on too much leverage.

Open a demo account and paper trade until you can make a consistent profit. Many people jump into the forex market and quickly lose a lot of money due to taking on too much leverage.

Correct; without having a good trading skill; it’s really impossible to make money here! Besides, demo is the best policy. It’s free but so much effective to build a good trading skill;

A successful trader is a trader who is able to predict the market with certainly, and he never trade at all with his emotions. Every successful trader obviously has a long term experience in this market and he never give up at all after unfortunately loss.

For keeping survive in this volatile trading place confident is needed but overconfident is will harmful , sometimes because overconfident then leading trader greedy in trades, and dare to take risk in trading which actually the market very dynamic and not always after trade open trades then will directly get profit.

For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly it is better to choose a broker which does not restrict scalping and hedging and always ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

Newcomers first of all have to observe some mandatory things if they want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly. Only good trading knowledge cannot bring success in this volatile trading place. Besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to make sure a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

Only good trading knowledge cannot brings profit regularly. Besides trading knowledge you have to focus on money and risk management which is the key to success in Forex trading.

Broker is a big deal when it is time to make sure a successful trading life, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, we the traders can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

For me, Forex doesn’t mean unlimited profit! Now I am making only 10% profit (in average) with my 5 years trading experience! BY the way, yes I am happy on my trading performance!

Greed and emotions almost same. Generally beginners attacked by this common human nature. We can control this by proper trading practice as well great discipline.