• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex expensive?

Forex is cheap and that is why you can see that so many people who are poor are into the business right now. Even students who cannot afford to pay for their tuition fees can easily trade in forex and they will be trading as though it is the same with the rich traders.

successful traders today, they do not understand forex at all, rarely has a background in economics, and not a few of whom Learn forex with only capitalization guts and money.

successful traders today, they do not understand forex at all, rarely has a background in economics, and not a few of whom Learn forex with only capitalization guts and money.

Mate; what did you mean by successful traders don’t understand Forex? I’m little bit confused.

Totally agree here. Forex is one of the most affordable ways to start trading. You can have a little money to start, but you don’t need to expect fast wins. But sometimes people to not value free or affordable stuff too much, it seems to easy for them as they didn’t invest to much so they do not take it very seriously, and this is where all the problems come from.

Totally agree here. Forex is one of the most affordable ways to start trading. You can have a little money to start, but you don’t need to expect fast wins. But sometimes people to not value free or affordable stuff too much, it seems to easy for them as they didn’t invest to much so they do not take it very seriously, and this is where all the problems come from.

Of course, it is! Forex is affordable! But till now difficult because of it’s business model; here knowledge is the main investment instead of money.

it depends that what broker you are using.. what leverage you are using.. how much do your broker charge on various factors. there are multiple facts depend that how much do you have to spend on forex trading.

it depends that what broker you are using.. what leverage you are using.. how much do your broker charge on various factors. there are multiple facts depend that how much do you have to spend on forex trading.

I got your point; but generally Forex is not costly business unless you are trading with a low trading skill. Without trading knowledge, no doubt Forex is very costly.

It is not expensive in a manner that you don't have to spend a lot of money to enter the market. You just need a phone and an internet connection to do demo account trading that will surely help you in the future. It can become expensive if you face constant losses.

Different brokers are charging different fees and/or commissions. If somebody is trading scalping and have chosen a broker who is charging high spreads, then trading for that trader really is expensive. Choose a broker that can support your trading method

Different brokers are charging different fees and/or commissions. If somebody is trading scalping and have chosen a broker who is charging high spreads, then trading for that trader really is expensive. Choose a broker that can support your trading method

It’s very crucial; maybe it’s broker’s business model; everyone has limitation; so I have no negative words on it! As a scalping; I am with the company how support scalping trading, that’s it.

I think that there are ways to enter this market with any capital. You dont need huge amount to make some profits, as profits are reflections of traders skills and strategy. There are mini or cent accounts where you can start with something like $10

I think that there are ways to enter this market with any capital. You dont need huge amount to make some profits, as profits are reflections of traders skills and strategy. There are mini or cent accounts where you can start with something like $10

Yes, this option is available but the real challenge is making a regular income here! And I see, traders (who started with a small balance) lose their momentum since they get very ordinary return. As a result; they start to make unrealistic profit.