• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

why people says forex?

Forex stands for Forex exchange! This is the biggest and most liquid market! Reaching daily volumes of over $5 trillion! In addition, day by day the popularity of Forex business has been increasing very rapidly in all over the world! Forex business provides lots of money earning opportunities for the knowledgeable traders! That’s way, novice traders are joining here gladly.

Forex, generally called foreign exchange, FX or currency trading, is a decentralized overall market where all the world's fiscal structures trade. The forex market is the greatest, most liquid market on the planet with an ordinary step by step trading volume outperforming $5 trillion. All the world's joined securities trades don't approach this. Regardless, what does that plan to you? Examine forex trading and you may find some invigorating trading openings unavailable with various endeavors. For forex trading great broker is essential. Therefore I have grabbed Lx Markets broker as it is a regulated broker. I get tight spreads there.

Well, that's like asking why bitcoin is called bitcoin. I think you should keep such questions to yourself.

Lolz; but I liked your pinch. By the way, right now crypto related trading pairs are available in Forex! That’s really great opportunity to increase the profit ratio as I think.

For forex itself comes from the words Foreign Exchange, or could be called also with foreign currency exchange from one country with other countries.

For forex itself comes from the words Foreign Exchange, or could be called also with foreign currency exchange from one country with other countries.

Even; it’s also known as FX. Although Forex is the much clear & popular word in this trading industry.

Forex trading can also be used as part of a trading strategy where your portfolio may be overexposed to one currency and you wish to diversify, or if you believe that a currency will devalue due to political or economic events.

Forex trading can also be used as part of a trading strategy where your portfolio may be overexposed to one currency and you wish to diversify, or if you believe that a currency will devalue due to political or economic events.

Of course, it can be! Even, usually I avoid high voltage news sessions like FOMC, NFP etc.

Forex stands for foreign exchange. That is why people say forex. It is one of the biggest investment opportunities for people that are motivated to change their lives. Forex trading is the business of the twenty-first century. More and more people are entering into it.

Forex is a place to make money , but honestly speaking i have never seen at any guys who got more money by this market place , so many people become loser from here but still they are surviving in here , actually Forex is an addiction.

Forex is derived from the word "Foreign Exchange", which means the exchange of foreign currency, or the currency exchanges with each other.

Forex is reliable , yes it is, but the traders we have not reliable at all, we trade here with no analysis , using high leverage with no risk management , trading news without any strong fundamental knowledge and much more including revenge trading. market is natural for all. problems actually ours.

Forex or Foreign Exchange Market, or FX market are all names of one virtual place where people are exchanging foreign currencies. Now, some people are using high volatility of this market in order to make some profits for themselves

The currency market or foreign exchange is the largest investment market in the world that continues to grow rapidly every year.