• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Tips for an Forex beginner

it is great difficult to make profit by pin bar strategy for the beginners . as a newcomer that’s why now I am comfortable with scalping that brings profit in a short time than others trading techniques.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their client’s funds with certainly.

As a newcomer I fall a great loss , sometimes has lost almost whole balance especially when tried to recover instant loss by revenge over trading.

I'll suggest you to research and interact with other traders, so that this will get easier to understand Forex and the trading platform you are going to choose. As a beginner it is quite difficult to gather everything within a very tiny amount of time. My suggestion for you will be, stay patient while you are gathering knowledge and implementing them. Good Luck!

I'll suggest you to research and interact with other traders, so that this will get easier to understand Forex and the trading platform you are going to choose. As a beginner it is quite difficult to gather everything within a very tiny amount of time. My suggestion for you will be, stay patient while you are gathering knowledge and implementing them. Good Luck!

Besides; rushing is a very common problem by the new traders! So, I believe having a long term plan on the learning process would be helpful. On the other hand, new traders should focus on their learning process instead of result.

I would recommend to you to open your first demo account and start trading as much as possible. First you need to master technical and fundamental analysis. Then try to explore some strategies and see what suits you the most. When you make lose deal don’t forget to understand what you did wrong

I would recommend to you to open your first demo account and start trading as much as possible. First you need to master technical and fundamental analysis. Then try to explore some strategies and see what suits you the most. When you make lose deal don’t forget to understand what you did wrong

Very smart reply. I see, you covered almost all of important points in your small reply. Thanks a lot. Yes, that’s the procedure. Besides, new traders should start their learning process with a long term view.

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers think only good trading knowledge can bring success in this market place, but in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker which for all time dedicated to their cline by providing a wide range of trading technologies.

Yes I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundamental information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

Sometimes I got maximal result by using EA but I never depend on this. I always try to depend on my trading knowledge that I have acquired by passing a long time with great patience.

I know most of them are found to be scams. and lots of brokers we have right now. But if you are active in Forum communities , then it is possible to make sure a best trading platform with surely.