• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who is professional ?

Professional is just a tag. Many traders value that tag. My goal is not to become a pro but to achieve a certain target. I will consider myself anything after I achieve that.

Professional is just a tag. Many traders value that tag. My goal is not to become a pro but to achieve a certain target. I will consider myself anything after I achieve that.
Exactly, the success should speak for itself. If we have attained a certain level in the market with consistent profits despite the hurdles then we can say we are pros!

I really appreciate your thinking; very smart! My goal is; making a consistent profit. and I think; consistency is the key.

Professional is just a word for me, in this market I think every trader is having its own struggle to win the trade so that they can be profitable for their trading work.

Professional is just a word for me, in this market I think every trader is having its own struggle to win the trade so that they can be profitable for their trading work.

I got your point and I know; you made these words to inspire the new traders! Great job!

Being successful in every work requires times and experience of work so that you can depend on it for living. In forex, being independent only on Forex earning is really hard.

Being successful in every work requires times and experience of work so that you can depend on it for living. In forex, being independent only on Forex earning is really hard.

No doubt o it! Forex is so challenging! It takes such a long time; but pro traders can make such an huge amount; since it’s about the volatility.

Professional forex traders are always looking for ways to minimize their risk while maximizing returns on successful positions.

It's pretty difficult to describe a professional trader but I believe that a professional trader is a trader which wisely evaluates his/her abilities in trading activity and always conduct thorough analysis before open a deal. The level of professionality is also can be evaluated due to his/her correlation between losses and wins. The less losses he/she has, the more it tells about his/her professionality. To my mind, it's categorical enough, nevertheless only by these methods you can understand whether a particular trader is a professional or not. It doesn't matter how much does he/she know about trading activity, the matter here is his/her results in trading.

Yes knowing your weakness and strength is very important in trading. If you do not know what's your weakness you won't be able to improve your trading.

First, you have to look at the professionalism of the broker then you have to look at the professionalism of your trading strategy. If two things are perfect, then trading will be much easier.

Trading for living is possible but not that easy. Successful trading requires a lot of skills and experience. To achieve those skills and experience it takes time. But most people are not willing to give that time.

The literal meaning of the word professional is that life is making meaning by applying intellect and knowledge for livelihood. It can happen in any sector. However, it is very important to develop knowledge and skills.

Professional traders usually invest their full time in trading and start trading with a reliable broker. Reliability in brokers is missing so traders can’t entrust their fund into a broker.