• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you reduce stress while trading.?

Hell true! I do watches anime, series, listen to several good tracks have a clod drink and relax for a few times. And then come back to work. It actually works to reduce my stress level Simple!
Yeah you said the right way. I applied same things last month.

Totally agree. Keep degree of mental stress is very important. After trading period we should find activity such running , sport game and relax time then we can see market movement.

Nobody likes to lose in life. It is one of the most stressful things. The best thing you can do is to trade with your own money. You should never trade with someone else money. If you are facing constant losses in trading, then maybe it is time to take some time off it.

Nobody likes to lose in life. It is one of the most stressful things. The best thing you can do is to trade with your own money. You should never trade with someone else money. If you are facing constant losses in trading, then maybe it is time to take some time off it.

True; but we have to understand the reality; here 100% success doesn’t exist; so we should focus on the whole process of trading instead of focusing on any specific trade position.

It is because most traders are so much obsessed with the thinking of making money that they forget the most fundamental thing which is knowledge and understanding about forex and online broker.