• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you reduce stress while trading.?

Listening music is a very good way to release the pressure and tension while trading ,actually we have to indulge in the work which can relax our mind and body and can help us to make our mind cool and calm.

Sometime i actually start playing games also in my laptop by which i can pass a major time and my stress also relieves and in some cases i just go out from home for a short walk to avoid the tension .

i have multiple screens going on, from the hotforex mt4 and at times simply listen to music or yeah i do play games too. its really upto the trader, and in the end we do what we have to do.

The best thing to relax and reduce stress is to open only one trade order at a time with a proper money and risk management with proper stop loss and target price ,the more accuracy we can maintain the more relax we can keep ourselves.

This is trading stress, and it’s an inevitable part of the game. Forex Trading is stressful especially for those who don't have patience and want to double their accounts very quickly.

When we can trade as per the trading plan and strategy ,we can reduce the stress but yes for that we have to make our mind calm and cool with increasing the concentration power to grow the performance ,

This is trading stress, and it’s an inevitable part of the game. Forex Trading is stressful especially for those who don't have patience and want to double their accounts very quickly.

Well this is something which everyone can't do overnight. The desire to get rich quick forces them to do so. It will take time for some to accept the fact and trade accordingly.

Get used to trade forex during a certain time period every day and don’t over-trade. Know when you will trade and only trade during those time period. It will allow for a much calmer trading day.

This is trading stress, and it’s an inevitable part of the game. No one can control stress in one night or a day.

Stress reduces over time as traders gain more experience and understand themselves better as a trader. Everything has a process and so does trading.

Trading stress can not be recover as easily in one night. I have seen so many traders, after losses they become so many stressful that they do not know how to work now in market. So better take rest and stay away from market.

This is way, I take a decent break here! In addition, when I don’t get any interesting trading level, then I off my trading chart! Yes, I like to spend boring sessions for Forex learning only, but I don’t make over-analysis here! Thus I maintain my trading discipline!

You can't avoid stress when trading on forex, of course you should try to do things in order to minimise stress or try to solve the problem as soon as possible, for me the best way to calm down is to take a break from the computer, and do something else for a while.

This is way, I don’t use slow market! News trading is my favorite and I always enjoy news trading sessions! Generally, when I get my TP then I also manage enough encourage of trading! That’s way, I try to make here good income for carrying out my trading momentum! In addition, I also check my previous trading history!

I use short-break strategy in every hour! I know it’s a mental game; so need breaks! Besides, when I see, there is no entry point, then I close my trading chart and start my learning session! But, I always take 10 minutes break in every hour! It helps me to recover myself.

Actually when we can trade with proper stop loss and target price ,we can make trade without any kind of stress so that we can free from any kind of tension

Actually when we can trade with proper stop loss and target price ,we can make trade without any kind of stress so that we can free from any kind of tension

I don’t think it’s possible to trade in Forex without any tension; since Forex is all about probabilities. Whatever, the trading skill do you have, no one can guarantee here.

The difference is that Forex trading is usually a completely new industry. And how much money you make from trading is completely out of your sphere of influence.

This is probably the right thing to do, take a little break or a walk doing nothing. But most times I just listen to good slow music while not trading.

Music is a really good option; during my tiny break I rely on the music; it’s helpful to gain the charge.

Hell true! I do watches anime, series, listen to several good tracks have a clod drink and relax for a few times. And then come back to work. It actually works to reduce my stress level Simple!