• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For Beginners

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

Generally, novice traders should start from basic level! According to my personal experience, BabyPips School is a good place for start with! Besides, new traders need to open a demo for practicing purpose! Demo is the most decent way of Forex learning.

You need to gather as much knowledge and information about forex trading and market as well. There is no survival without it. It would be suicide to go in the forex market without any sufficient knowledge about it. So, do yourself a favour and get back to 'school'.

You need to gather as much knowledge and information about forex trading and market as well. There is no survival without it. It would be suicide to go in the forex market without any sufficient knowledge about it. So, do yourself a favour and get back to 'school'.

Same opinion from me, mate! Knowledge is the key here! Without proper trading knowledge, success is quite impossible! No one can stay here for a long time unless make Suring a good trading skill.

Now my favorite pair is the EURUSD . this is due to its high volume. This is what we want to see in the market. volume and liquidity and this pair has it all. it is my best pair to trade as far as Forex is concern.

The beginners should learning it a common thing , your learning process will be valueless until make sure a great place for practicing practically. Demo account can be chosen for that.

Most traders think that trading is all about a great strategy. They look for it everywhere. They believe there is one strategy which will make them rich. They never try to understand that the success of a strategy mainly depends on the individual it is using. Strategy is just a single component of successful trading.

Beginner traders need to do risk management and money management trading. And these formulas have to be used on the demo platform. And you have to learn trading from various online sites.

Every beginner should remember one thing that successful forex trading needs skills, and experience. And to achieve that one needs patience and dedication.