• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For Beginners

for beginners
broker is a big deal right now especially when it is time to choose a right one , because more than thousands of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams.

So many new Forex traders try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. It’s a common thinking. I think by and large lose because they trade with emotions and don’t know how to manage money in Forex.

Newcomers first of all have to observe some mandatory things if they want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly. Only good trading knowledge cannot bring success in this volatile trading place. Besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to make sure a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Demo works really if anyone using this trading place after finishing preschool level. but beginners lost interest after passing sometime. That’s why it is more important to take micro account instead of demo.

In order to me, I think learning is not enough for make sure a better trading life, you can learn this market principle from various sources but besides this if you don’t practice trading in practically , that’s not possible at all to get back maximal result from this trading place.

In order to me, I think learning is not enough for make sure a better trading life, you can learn this market principle from various sources but besides this if you don’t practice trading in practically , that’s not possible at all to get back maximal result from this trading place.

In other words, a trader has to trade with a trading. If a trader wants to make long term profit then he will have to go on with a plan. Learning is the first step.

I am a new Forex trader and I have fall a great trouble due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is really supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. That’s why now I am passing in Baby pips school and practicing a demo account. I suggest for all the beginners to move Pips school with demo trading for ensuring a successful trading life with certainly.

for beginners
Patience is important, I do agree. But more important is trading discipline. Without real trading discipline that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life with certainly in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

You can never become a trader without gaining adequate knowledge about the basics of the Forex trading. You have to take necessary courses for learning purpose. You have to work hard in order get well aware of the market in a quick time. Best of luck!

You can never become a trader without gaining adequate knowledge about the basics of the Forex trading. You have to take necessary courses for learning purpose. You have to work hard in order get well aware of the market in a quick time. Best of luck!

That’s the procedure! Traders need to focus on basic level first, then they should go for the advance level! Having a good skill on Fundamental, technical & sentimental is mandatory here to become a consistent performer.

Broker is really an important issue to ensure a successful trading life, we can choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process , free demo account , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

There are numerous websites that offer Forex trading. In order to start trading, you have to open and finance an account for the first time with your chosen website. After doing so, you can now start trading in the most liquid market in the world.

This is the forum created for the beginners to discuss and let the beginners to discuss about the trading opportunities and know that whats the risk and reward related to the the this trading, these kind of articles help the young business men to understand more with convictions.

To ascertain a pleased trading voyage, it is crucial for a trader to give necessary exertion on completing his trading education. And yes, I totally agree with you on the fact that in the present time a wide variety of learning tools, forex e-books, audio books, demo trading account including various forex forums, etc. are available for the naïve traders so that they can get acquaintances with the basic forex trading.

Forex has become hype in the current days. And millions of forex traders are connecting in this global stage of currency exchanges via internet enabled network. If a foreign currency exchange trader has active trading account maintained with a forex broker along with an internet connected laptop or android he can be a part of this market. Not so large amount of capital will be required to start your career.

Forex trading in simple terms is the trading in currencies from different countries against each other. Never trade to compensate for your losses. And Only trade when you feel it's the right moment.

it is great difficult to make profit by pin bar strategy for the beginners . as a newcomer that’s why now I am comfortable with scalping that brings profit in a short time than others trading techniques.

There are a lot of forex website currently. Babypips always the place that good start. There are a lot of information from beginning to expert. When I need to search something. I always check om this site.

There are a lot of forex website currently. Babypips always the place that good start. There are a lot of information from beginning to expert. When I need to search something. I always check om this site.

Yes, BabyPips is a very good option to start with! On the other hand, popular Forex forums are useful.