• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Tips for an Forex beginner

In the last few years, forex has become one of the largest earning sources around the world. Millions of traders are joining here. But forex can be a challenging and competitive market place for a new baby. For this reason, a foreign currency exchange trader must try to acquire adequate trading basics with the help of demos first. Then a trader must choose a regulated broker to reach the forex market safely.

In the last few years, forex has become one of the largest earning sources around the world. Millions of traders are joining here. But forex can be a challenging and competitive market place for a new baby. For this reason, a foreign currency exchange trader must try to acquire adequate trading basics with the help of demos first. Then a trader must choose a regulated broker to reach the forex market safely.

Of course, demo is the 1st priority! In addition, when new traders will be able to make money in demo only then they should go for the live. Basically, it takes such a long time to learn Forex! I see, many traders are still struggling although they have more than 2 years trading experience.

As a beginner, first thing you need to do is to common in Forex trading and that means you need to have lots of extra time not only in trading but in learning also. And the most important thing is that you need to spend lots of time practicing and not going to make profit or don’t expect to get profit in the first two or three months.

In order to my trading experience, I think For the traders who are particularly newbie the best leverage is 1:20(maximum) attend no 200. But the trader who has 100% wining method in Forex trading can use 1:500 leverage . 1:500 leverage will be best for those traders. But one thing that, all leverage are good. Its only depends on trading strategies and trading plan of a trader.

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

When I started I attended lots of free seminars - if your broker is good he will offer them or training for you. Here are upcoming seminars by Naga Markets who I trade with. They are free and you can ask all the questions you want. The good thing about attending free seminars is you improve your learning and forex education without spending money. If you don't like the broker after the session you can choose another one.

What did you mean by: they are free? Demo service or anything else like live chat service? Thanks in advance.

i know market is equal for all, but sometimes broker can affects the result of our trading , that's the real problem

Only good trading knowledge cannot brings profit regularly. Besides trading knowledge you have to focus on money and risk management which is the key to success in Forex trading.

The secret to success in Forex is to come up with a strategy and stick to the strategy, your broker has little to do with your success in forex.

Agree with you; but you may know; market maker brokers are different; they always interfere on the trader’s capital & profit. This is why, we need to select our broker wisely.

I always appreciate the beginners for choosing Forex as a source of income. I would like to advise all the beginners to work with full confidence and patience. If you have a strong sense of thinking then you can stay long on the Forex market with good profit. Thanks!

I always appreciate the beginners for choosing Forex as a source of income. I would like to advise all the beginners to work with full confidence and patience. If you have a strong sense of thinking then you can stay long on the Forex market with good profit. Thanks!

Basically, new traders should start their demo with a learning mentality! New traders need to ensure good trading skill on technical, fundamental & sentimental before their live trading.

I really appreciate your concern and interest related to the Forex market. You are advised to get as much knowledge as you can for getting well aware of the market. You also need to spend good time on the demo account for gaining some confidence. I am sure you will get success! Thanks!

I really appreciate your concern and interest related to the Forex market. You are advised to get as much knowledge as you can for getting well aware of the market. You also need to spend good time on the demo account for gaining some confidence. I am sure you will get success! Thanks!

Once again, thank you very, much for your kind words! Without demo the learning process is too much painful & costly! Demo is the best.

If you can earn profit with consistency daily 5 pips, with certainly you will get rich from this trading place. so many traders earn 10 pips or more in a day from here but not consistent they are at all. the main deal is a consistent in this topic.

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

As a beginner, first thing you need to do is to common in Forex trading and that means you need to have lots of extra time not only in trading but in learning also. And the most important thing is that you need to spend lots of time practicing and not going to make profit or don’t expect to get profit in the first two or three months.

Money management is more important task for any kinds of working in particularly when Forex trading. Despite of good trading knowledge it is not possible at all to make profit with certainly if you do not know how to manage money. So, besides acquiring proper trading knowledge we have to fuscous on proper money management.

I would like to give some tips to the beginners in the field of forex trading. All the beginners need to work on their emotions in order to control their greed. A greedy person can never get success on the forex market. Best of the luck as well!