• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

1minute 1 trade

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
The system uses a 1 min chart on EURUSD Ive not tried it on other swaps

The basics are

1. We identify the trend Euro open to UK open with a mechanical process
  2. We then use 2 indicators to judge the best time to enter
  3. We always risk 5% of the account as a stop loss
  4. We always set our TP to 3 times our stop loss

Our risk reward is therefore 3:1

We can have 4 losers 1 winner in any given week and be down only 5% on the account

We can have 3 losers and 2 winners and be up 15% on the account

With proper money management you can do well with this strategy, don't forget to test it on demo first. :32 (36):

Nice shared post though,i really admire what you have posted!! Many thanks for sharing with us.Keep sharing as always buddy.

The basics are

We can have 4 losers 1 winner in any given week and be down only 5% on the account

With proper money management you can do well with this strategy, don't forget to test it on demo first. :32 (36):
nice buddy strategy that you apply, I will try to implement this strategy in a demo account, hopefully with this strategy we can get a tidy profit. so far I only use stop loss strategy that still have ups and downs hopefully this strategy can overcome the disadvantages that far I get.

nice buddy strategy that you apply, I will try to implement this strategy in a demo account, hopefully with this strategy we can get a tidy profit. so far I only use stop loss strategy that still have ups and downs hopefully this strategy can overcome the disadvantages that far I get.

yes its better to use stoploss to avoid loss in here because nobody can trust a strategy 100%.if possible i will advice traders to first trade and apply the strategy in Demo account before they can take further step towards this.

but in the demo account we can not learn to control the emotions and psychology is one of the main requirements to be able to master forex trading with a real account we are gaining experience and learning the mastery of emotion and psychology while utilizing very risky real account once failed repeatedly causing beginners are always utilized capital loss

Why do you say that we can not have our time to trade and control emotion in demo account ?infact i think that demo account is the right place which we can start controling emotion and making wise decission towards any step been take.

The basics are

I think that this strategy can do well for those who have understood better about stop loss and take profits.And using this strategy if you donot know when you should be taking the profits then it can prove to be really fatal.The traders have to understand that there is always a risk for them and they need to avoid that.

But I think that this strategy can do extremely good especially for the beginner traders rather than the expert traders.Because the expert traders have much higher strategies that can help to make them gain high as well.This strategy though seems to have better advantages in comparison to losses having a chance of being lesser than profits.

seems like this strategy is using technikal analysis only,and in my opinion it still could be profitable too if we could be discipline to our trading system and risk management,but if we only using 1m time frame it would be hard to see the trend and it would be better if we look at to the higher TF for trend confirmation

seems like this strategy is using technikal analysis only,and in my opinion it still could be profitable too if we could be discipline to our trading system and risk management,but if we only using 1m time frame it would be hard to see the trend and it would be better if we look at to the higher TF for trend confirmation

yes, this trading strategy pure based on technical analysis and because use 1 M time frame and thigh risk management plan, maybe this trading strategy will not work well during high volatile environment caused by high impact news. if use this, maybe traders need to avoid high impact news when released. by the way, thread starter not tell to us what indicator he used to help us analyze the market outcome.

Its good if we can find a way to withdraw with less fee if we going to invest and trade and cashout just 1 minute. Although I really do feel that we are doing more of a gambling than actual trading if we just going to stay in 1 minute trading mark. But if we really want to make it good its best that we practice our timing in demo account first.

The basics are

uses 1 minute chart system with 3:1 risk reward is that possible? in my experince determining trends ideally use 4h and 1d chart. what is the stop loss entry to risk than? can you be more specific what is the ideal stop loss to set using 3:1 risk using 1 minute chart? and what i the best indicator that work for this system?

The basics are

I have read your post also realy its awesome am just inspired but If you dont mind i want to know more about it actualy i am a trader of commodity market so can you please explain this stratigies that how can i work with it in commodity market. waiting for your responce...

It is very difficult to trade smaller time frames. This is because there will be lack of clarity as to which way the primary trend is. As a trader, we should always follow the primary trend. Usually higher time frames of the order of 4H, daily or weekly would show clearly which way the currency is heading. Extreme precision is required to succeed in trading with smaller time frames. As a beginner, i prefer to avoid those kind of ventures. It is almost like scalping. I prefer to do only one or two trade a day after careful thought and analysis. Too much presence of mind is required to trade shorter time frames. Unfortunately, it is a quality I do not possess.

i don't like this systerm. how we can open order every minutes.. it do not effective for me. if we do that we will feel tired. when we tired we will easy to lose

M1 is too close, i prefer M5 but combined with news and also after some analysis with this way, it seems that this one is act more like scalping rather than swing or other type of trading. I like the money management, it is very efficient and also the ratio for SL and TP is the best.

The basics are

Interesting post! Now, I am going to test this strategy in my demo but on multiple time frames! If I get good result in the next 6 months then I’ll go for live! Definitely, I’ll update you when it will be done.

I tried scalping one time, but nothing good worked out, except for an almsot 20% drawdown. I guess I was just using a bad strategy...

In my opinion 1:3 risk reward is a really difficult choice. The way I view the market, I don't see a 1:2 risk reward setup. I mostly settle for 1: <2 risk reward ratio. But always keep it above 1:1.