• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who is professional ?

A professional Forex trader is someone who use price movement in the Foreign exchange currency market to make profit. The aim of any Forex trader is to win as many trades as possible and also to maximize those wining trades. A professional Forex chart technician uses price charts to analyze and trade the market. By trading with an EDGE in the market, professional traders can put the odds in their favor to successfully trade price movement from point A to point B.

There are only few traders who are real professional in Forex and their trading success can be 100% . Otherwise 99.5% are not able to make 100% success from this volatile trading place. Mostly are loser from here, because success is a long time process in Forex.

The main criteria of a professional trader is, who is making regular money here! In addition, pro traders are able to recover their losing trades position so keenly! They can identify market trend so easily.

Not all professional traders are trend traders. They have their mechanical systems. And they trade according to their plan. But I also agree that the amount of professional traders are less.

Successful trader is a big deal in Fx because so many traders are loser. By the way any successful trader doesn’t depend on high luck . he always trade with his most powerful analyzing trading knowledge with great discipline and brings profit with certainly almost every trade.

Yes they as profesional trader able analyze the market with high accuracy and able determine best entry and exit point to increasing money in trading forex, but loser will always fail and often making mistake in trading, if they as loser hence will only waste money in trading forex

No doubt on it; professional Forex traders are trading with a keen accuracy! But, that doesn’t mean they are trading with the 100% success ratio! Basically, pro traders follow the money management rules so smartly! As a result, they don’t face any unrealistic lose in their trading.

Not all professional traders are trend traders. They have their mechanical systems. And they trade according to their plan. But I also agree that the amount of professional traders are less.

Yes, I have also noticed they are not using the same system! They all have a particular trading strategy according to their own trading knowledge and experience! Besides, they don’t share their trading system at all.

Surely, I bet you wouldn't share your own profitable system with others, cause it is a competition and not charity..

Yes, I have also noticed they are not using the same system! They all have a particular trading strategy according to their own trading knowledge and experience! Besides, they don’t share their trading system at all.

Sad but true. Also agree with what @Winjak said. Many has the idea that forex should be a charity but they forget that the market is highly competitive.

Surely, I bet you wouldn't share your own profitable system with others, cause it is a competition and not charity..

Yes, it’s true! I personally know few professional Forex traders who are making good amount of money in every month! I have also marked, they are also so protective on their trading system! By the way, I am trading with the PA strategy.

It's not easy to earn on forex, and it's truly not charity, but if you persevere and are ambitious, then anything is possible. But you should understand that on forex you're not alone, professionals are trading too.

Overconfidence can still have our mistake in terms of loosening our trading or say that we might ignore or miss something that is significant. Still, too much in Forex will be bad and will not benefit a trader and these includes in both having too much confidence and lack of confidence.

Mate I got your point! But may know, there have so many traders are using Price Action trading strategy, & till now a number of them are struggling! That means, there is no way to copy others trading system without understanding the principles.

A professional is a member of a profession or any person who earns their living from a specified professional activity. The term also describes the standards of education and training that prepare members of the profession with the particular knowledge and skills necessary to perform their specific role within that profession.

A professional is a member of a profession or any person who earns their living from a specified professional activity. The term also describes the standards of education and training that prepare members of the profession with the particular knowledge and skills necessary to perform their specific role within that profession.

Well said! In addition, pro traders are able to recover their loses so smartly! Since, they can understand the nature of market. Isn’t?

A professional trader always tries to stay one step ahead of everyone else. He looks at the market and the charts to help them become a pro. I know that it is hard to become a professional trader but if you want, you can become it. You need to have the right mindset, thats all.

A professional trader always tries to stay one step ahead of everyone else. He looks at the market and the charts to help them become a pro. I know that it is hard to become a professional trader but if you want, you can become it. You need to have the right mindset, thats all.

In addition, he is trading with a multiple trading plans and applies these plans based on the market situations; I see pro traders don’t allow their personal emotions in their trading. It’s a smart quality.

As being a human being, any foreign currency exchange trader can feel the emotional war inside him when it comes to the question of choosing higher profitability method yet risky one against safe trading method with lower profit. From my point of view, a trader must recognize his ability that can determine how much money he can employ safely here. a trader should make investment higher than his capacities to lose position.

As being a human being, any foreign currency exchange trader can feel the emotional war inside him when it comes to the question of choosing higher profitability method yet risky one against safe trading method with lower profit. From my point of view, a trader must recognize his ability that can determine how much money he can employ safely here. a trader should make investment higher than his capacities to lose position.

Basically understanding the own trading capacity is very much important! Besides, you should set your target based on your real performance; and always need to avoid all kind of unrealistic targets.

A professional Forex trader is someone who use price movement in the Foreign exchange currency market to make profit. The aim of any Forex trader is to win as many trades as possible and also to maximize those wining trades. A professional Forex chart technician uses price charts to analyze and trade the market. By trading with an EDGE in the market, professional traders can put the odds in their favor to successfully trade price movement from point A to point B.
For me there is more to it, a pro in the market doesn't just know how to trade well but also knows how to control their emotions, have good risk management and they are flexible.