• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge or Broker

If you want to get maximal result in Forex I think first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

For becoming a knowledgeable trader we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with essential terms and conditions.

Well, you can’t compare your trading knowledge with your broker’s service! Yes both are important! But, selecting a good broker I mean reliable Forex broker is not hard job actually, you can manage a good trading platform automatically! But knowledge is a manual process, it’s very long time process! So, if you are a new trader than meeting point on Forex education than Forex broker!

When choosing a broker, no broker hides their conditions, so it's important to choose a broker suitable for you. For example, if you like to scalp, and the broker doesn't allow it, then why choose such a broker, etc.

1st of all, a knowledgeable Forex trader easily can trace a good broker! Frankly, I am not going to comparing here Forex knowledge with broker! Trading knowledge is the key point here! Novice traders are not careful on brokers quality, since they are not knowledgeable enough! In addition, good skilled Forex traders know, how to trade as like a pro trader here!

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

Before choosing a broker we the trades have to make sure their reviews and Forex Forum can be a great sources for that where the real trader express their own experience about their trading. and we have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used . it would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

If you want to get maximal result in Forex I think first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.

Yes, nowadays there have so many Brokers are offering multiple automatic trading services! But, I am not sure about the qualities of those services! Whatever, manual trading is the best policy! Besides, knowledge is the key point here, there is no replacement of trading knowledge!

each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

We should choose the broker which is regulated and meet our personal need. Actually a regulated broker will give you pace of mind that your funds are in secure hands. Because, they always ensure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

Actually we know that we need to test their credibility and reliability for a broker. I know its so simple to have here learn what are their payment methods and their customer satisfaction but its really risky particularly if we are new. So better to also consider those older brokers and most important are that they have forums that we can have discussion about their broker.

Hi everyone! Forex is really risky. So we should really choose the broker that we will trust our money with. Is there any broker you could recommend? I prefer a broker that allows scalping.

In Forex , the Best Broker is a trading platform which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the trading platform which does not restrict any trading techniques and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements without any restrictions. it will be best broker for you

I must say all brokers are good if you are satisfied with them. Just your trading skill is the main thing that wins everywhere even in bad market conditions your risk management pays good results. Try to improve trading not change broker every day.

Better if we make some research before selecting any broker because they are the one who helps us initiating our trades in the market and if we mistakenly choose wrong broker then we might be among those who eventually ends up loosing money or get scammed by the brokers.

We the traders who are particularly newcomers have to choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities. otherwise that’s will be very difficult to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly from this market place.

First, in the priority - the brains of the trader, and only then the broker. Successful brokers differ little from each other. So it is better than knowledge.

First, in the priority - the brains of the trader, and only then the broker. Successful brokers differ little from each other. So it is better than knowledge.

This is perfect, first comes knowledge and then a broker however both are important otherwise you can not clap with one single hand.