• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

when a trader thinks of learning Forex ,they should first start from the preliminary section so that they can get the basic ideas related to the Forex field ,the whole thing should be done with a proper plan and strategy and traders have to proceed according to the plan .

First a person who wants to enter this trading profession should tell himself that he loves this business or not and he is really metally to take the risk or not because the real principle and working procedure should be known to them

Many source to get knowledge about basic forex, maybe babypips dot com on school section is one good source to learn forex step by step, and also important to practice with demo account

I learned my basics from there and I am totally biased towards them. They are good and know what kind of contents are there, I also suggest others to read that school.

Only implementing all the learning concepts to demo account is not going to teach you the right lesson, you should also be serious and mature at that time. And treat your demo, like you are trading real account.

Yes so many trader learn from these site, and also almost trader suggested these site to learn from basic to advance, but also very important is implemented in real condition using demo account first before spent money

When I was in university, one of the lecturers said that what you will learn from books is 20% and the rest of the thing you will learn from outside the book. I believe this in case of forex study as well. We can learn many things out there but for most impotant things, we have to learn them by ourselves.

For me, Forex doesn’t mean unlimited profit! Now I am making only 10% profit (in average) with my 5 years trading experience! BY the way, yes I am happy on my trading performance!

Making profit is important, how much not important. Because if you think that you want to double your money within a month then it is not easy to do, it may happen that you can lose your capital too.

We can try to start trading with demo account first. Using demo account we can learn how to trade without having to make deposit. Every broker have provide demo account to their client, so we need to maximize it. in FXB, i also get demo account, even I still use it while I have trade with real account

I see, you have already got so many good replies! Since, it’s almost 5 years so, I hope now you are a successful trading personality! By the way, demo is the best education tool here; that’s way new traders need to start their trading career by demo! For guideline, popular Forex forums are awesome!

The post is actually very old but who ever come gives his opinion about the question. No doubt demo is the best way to start learning Forex but you should also understand that risk with a market is always there so be serious about this work.

Start with reading online materials. A lot of brokers are offering free forex education. Don't trade unless you know every thing about Forex. Learning is a continuous process so don't get tired of discovering things.

You are right! Right now, brokers are active on educational programs! But, only Broker’s educational materials is not enough actually! It’s a knowledge based profession! So, traders need deep knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis! Another thing; learning is a long time process; so don’t be rush!

New traders should start their trading from the demo accounts because that is the main platform to perform and increase the experience and the confidence

Getting a decent establishment about forex trading is without a doubt the most ideal approach to start. With a specific end goal to completely comprehend what you are getting yourself into and how to reliably make those benefits you have to know the nuts and bolts of forex trading so locate some great online instructional exercises to start your forex learning knowledge. Broker is likewise imperative for trading. That is the reason I trade with SNP Investments where I can use all type of robot for my trading. I moreover like their low spreads and minute trade execution.

Start with reading online materials. A lot of brokers are offering free forex education. Don't trade unless you know every thing about Forex. Learning is a continuous process so don't get tired of discovering things.

There are a lot many learning stuff available online which is usually free of any cost and is meant for trader awareness, i also suggest taking time to learn from the hotforex free webinars which are really very good.

There are a lot many learning stuff available online which is usually free of any cost and is meant for trader awareness, i also suggest taking time to learn from the hotforex free webinars which are really very good.

Free webinar is a good option; I always support free trading instruments rather than the paid! Because I see, most of the paid services are valueless.

Learn well, take your time in learning, understand what you want to get into, think about it, then select a broker. Start demo trading with the broker, and start a small live account.

Hello and I would like to appreciate your interest in the forex market. I think you need to start from gaining the basic knowledge about the fuctionality of the forex market. Then, you need to start with a demo account for implementing your knowledge on the live market. Thanks!

Knowledge is the key! In addition, only primary level knowledge is not enough here for live trading; traders need advance knowledge in that case.