• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade with several Brokers

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,
Maybe if your account is measured in thousands, you should look for the second one, but if it's around 500 bucks, I don't see any sense in it :)

Well, in my beginning stage of trading I used multiple trading accounts from different Forex brokerages to compare with each other! But now I have only one live trading account, Forex trading is my main source of income and I know the value of concentration here! That’s way, I am not interested on several brokers and their live services!

Trading with several trading broker is not a good choice according to me! I seem, traders need to use only one broker because of higher concentration! But they should select their trading broker by verifying their regulation! Here, regulation is the main parameter on security purpose!

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.
Scams don't live too long, so the lifetime period of a company may give you a hint if it's a scam or not

I am also trade on several broker actually, and as long as still enjoy manage all account, and all broker giving good service, hence will trying to keep using them, and about how to trade on several broker, I am always using plan trading on each account, with use stop loss taking profit

Actually, I am not suitable with multiple trading brokers! Because, it reduces by level of concentration! But defiantly, I have selected my trading broker by filtering all of parameters! That’s way, now my full focus is on my trading.

It's an extremely useful advice, it's a pity I started trading with different brokers only recently. The main point is to diversify your risks a little bit, and if something happens to one broker, there's always going to be a backup one.

It's an extremely useful advice, it's a pity I started trading with different brokers only recently. The main point is to diversify your risks a little bit, and if something happens to one broker, there's always going to be a backup one.

Good idea; but if you are comfortable with a particular broker & if they are enough transparent; then no problem at all. Transparency is the key.

If money management is not used properly, there is a possibility of loss. If a trader does not follow money management, he will never be able to make a profit no matter how good the strategy is. Money Management can cover the loss of 4 trades. So you should always try to follow money management.

Discipline and plan help to perfect the trading strategy. If skills can be developed with proper knowledge, it is possible to make a lot of money from trading.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Broker is really an important issue to ensure a successful trading life, we can choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process , free demo account , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Scalping can save your time alongside giving you sufficient amount of profit. Scalping is also blessed with some other benefits like sometimes wild guessesare enough for scalping.

Well, I don’t think it’s a problem as long as your funds are safe with the brokers you choose. Like I have accounts with 2 brokers, fxview and FXTM. It is a good practice for diversification and also for separating your strategies. But yes 2 or 3 would be maximum imo.

Some traders trade with multiple brokers due to security and capital issues. But if you have trust in one broker, then one broker is enough for you.