• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long have been trading in Demo Account?

Switched to live after several months trading demo at hotforex, but after that, I opened demo account at many brokers and I find out that demo account are same with most of broker, execept the asset list.

Until now I prefer to trade with a demo account to practice good trading skills. Forex is a business that has a lot of risk, so if you want success then we need to continue to learn and practice trading well. Although we've been trading in a real account, but we still need a demo account

As a beginner we can take demo account for three months. This time is enough for acquiring proper basic fundamental knowledge that is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. after passing a long time I still dependable on my demo trading , I use all my trading strategies first of all in my demo account to see the performance how it works.

i still trade demo today, but in the past i stayed on demo for almost 6-7 months i think, i just had to be sure lol. and it felt it was not enough

If we want to extract really something from the Forex field we should definitely trade and practice in demo throughout our trading career so that we can be updated with the knowledge

Any trader have to trade in demo as much as possible because that can increase their confidence and the inner strength can be built so that they can be a good trader one day .

Forex Trading is quite a nice business, but it requires lots of knowledge and experience and skills, to become successful in Forex.

Traders have to carryout the demo trading throughout their whole life because knowledge gaining is an never ending process and for that we have to try to grab the most .

Demo trading is very much important for the traders who are particularly in newcomers. But practically the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, after passing a long time I still dependable on demo account, I use my all trading strategies first of all in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.

The more we can trade and practice in demo ,the more knowledge and experience can be gathered and traders can be more powerful

There should be a common practice to each and every trader that they should have a proper practice in the demo so that the experience always grows with time and the yes the confidence level also can be seen

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders focus on demo trading for the newcomers as a first step of trading , but I think before demo trading we the traders have to ensure MT4 or Babypips school , then it is better to kick off a demo trading with great basic knowledge but practically by and large newcomers start demo without any Fx strong basic knowledge that’s why they lost interest when trading practically.

Now I am making 20% monthly income quite comfortably in my live account because of using my demo so sincerely! I see, traders are trading with a particular target, but I hadn’t such a target for 5 months, or 6 months! For learning technical and fundamental I needed one year only.

That's nice to know and you are the living example for those peoples, who thinks that Demo is useless, hope some of them will change their mind after reading your post.

Each trader who needs to profit in Forex should first learn and practice Forex trading utilizing a demo account. Demo account not just help the novices to accomplish live trading knowledge and comprehend the conduct of the Forex market yet in addition encourages the ace traders to check the viability of their new plans and systems before applying them to genuine accounts. I utilize demo of Markets Cube to test my new procedure and for refreshing my old system. Their demo gives me genuine experience. I likewise like their SiRiX trading platform where I can take after other experienced traders.

How long have been trading in Demo version? Was it beneficial for you?

It totally depends on you. There is no such specific time. The purpose of demo is to be familiar with the trading mechanism. Another purpose of demo is to test your strategy. Stay on demo as long as you find a proven method. Define your entry, exit, risk, reward and risk management policy on demo. Once you are convinced you can go for live trading.

If you have a good success rate on the demo account after 6 months of your demo trading period. Then you can enter the market with the live account as at that time you have the confidence to break the shackles. It is really important to pratice as it is a technical business.

I still remember i spent about six months in demo account trading. I am thankful to God that i made the right decision. I advise all the young forex traders to not look down on demo accounts. They are old fashioned but still affective.