• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

experience will complement the knowledge we have

Sure, be it from losses or profit, our own experience helps us to shape the future of trading and to make our career a better one. We simply can't trade in Forex very well If we lack that trading knowledge and we would always find it difficult making money without the trading experience. They simply work hand in hand.

Knowledge about theory won’t make traders being skilled without support from trading experience. No one able to implement trading rules appropriately when they are have no experience to measuring when it should be implemented. Make profit is about good timing and opportunity. Traders can open position whenever they want but it doesn’t give guarantee that they’ll get profit.

When we are trading in the forex business, we will be having more and more trading experience. Experience is very important for the traders who want to be able to make profit in the forex market because it is the experience that makes them to be able to make profit.

Experience is like affirmation of our knowledge. We learn about rules and theory but it give no proof if we are not implement it yet in trading. But after perform trading, we know where the useful point and which it no use at all to be implemented. If we are experienced, and know many thing about market and strategy rules, clearly that we will able to did good in trading.

Experience is what turn our knowledge into skills. That's why we need to practice in order to make good income in forex trading. Right now my idea is to make sure that I can handle my trading account and become a rich trader. I'm so tired and sick of losing money before so I'm hoping to succeed by keep on trading and learning.

Yes in forex trading experience is most important than the knowledge , you may have many knowledge about forex but you do not have any practical knowledge about forex so combination of your knowledge and experience forex business may bring you success.

I'm good to earn few dollars a month. But I do make sure that we can reach big profit once we know how to handle our trading account. I'm been earning on regular basis in here so lets all jump in and make something good with ourselves.

Knowledge is what we always talk about in Forex and someone who already has the knowledge and is also a practicing trader would definitely have that experience. It is one thing that comes with good practice and an understanding of the market makes it such that you end up making some decent profit out of.

experience and knowledge are the essential and common thing in forex market no one can get profit and no one can become a successful trader without knowledge and experience.

Our trading experience will make us be more know about forex. We also can be more ready to start trading in forex. That's why we also must use demo account wisely. Although we can not withdraw the profit, but there is the most valuable thing that we can get from demo account

experience and knowledge of trading is very important for traders because of the experience and knowledge of good trading will allow us to trade with the maximum. To gain experience, we can use a demo account with either. and we can participate in the demo contest with a good

I'm good to earn few dollars a month. But I do make sure that we can reach big profit once we know how to handle our trading account. I'm been earning on regular basis in here so lets all jump in and make something good with ourselves.

Not clear with you post. You are earning from trading or some place else?

yes when we have the experience ,our knowledge also will be a boost to that because with the learning only the experience and the skill grows and every traders have to try their best to develop that properly with the help of upgraded knowledge with time .

Experience is important in forex trading this, because by having a lot of experience will allow us to trade with the maximum. to enhance the experience then we need a demo account or to participate in the contest demo of broker

Experience lets traders view the market with various perspectives. And if a trader can apply those properly then he or she can develop something which will be beneficial for the long term.

yes when we have the experience ,we can utilize the knowledge we have and like that we can enrich our performance and for that we have to be serious about the knowledge update with time.

Always when we can have updated knowledge ,we can complement the thing with the help of experience because that time we can know how to utilize the strategy properly with the market trend

Experience and knowledge are same at all that we thinking practically. In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having previous good experience. so, besides good trading knowledge we have to acquire proper experience by passing a long time.

yes when we have proper experience in this field ,we can utilize the proper knowledge and like that we can get the most of the benefit .

Experience and knowledge are interrelated. You require both information and experience to get achievement in forex trading. It is said that Knowledge is control. However, actually information is control when it is connected. Experience can originate from applying information and in the meantime learning may come through involvement. Trading is a bundle. You need every one of the things to be fruitful. You require learning, venture and experience also. I like Markets Cube instructive assets. It helps a great deal to increse my insight.