• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need Forex Trading Tips

forex trading tips are very good is to always use the SL and TP. trading by using SL and TP very important in order to minimize the risks of forex so well that it would be advantageous to us

Go to babypips and learn about the basics from their school. You will have a ground to start and then will also be able to ask questions. Just don't jump with real money without learning.

You need to set money management. So you can make your trading comfort

Forexmart

have good money management is indispensable because by having a good money management will allow us to trade with the maximum. Forex is a business that has a high risk so as to be successful then we need to have a good money management

go to babypips.com there is a free course there FREE with very good forex knowledge, another way to get some advance training is from webinars that brokers offer, like hotforex has a weekly webinar, some are advance and others are basic. good listening materials.

Tips for newbie is to always improve the knowledge and trading experience. Forex is a business that has a high risk that we should be able to improve their knowledge and experience so well that would make we can trade with a maximum

In Fx trading in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy, if you don’t know how to manage money. So, money management is very important besides accurate trading skill.

Tips to start trading properly is to try to always use SL and Tp when trading so that will make us able to maximize capital well. therefore, in trading forex, I always use the SL and TP

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money by using high leverage without any risk management approach. As a result they fall a great loss due to non-sense planning. So, I think, before trading with high leverage, we have to know how to manage risk.

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to reduce loss completely from this market place. In my trading career, I always try to learn from my past mistake that I did. If we do past mistake angina and again, we cannot make profit constancy from this trading place at all.

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to reduce loss completely from this market place. In my trading career, I always try to learn from my past mistake that I did. If we do past mistake angina and again, we cannot make profit constancy from this trading place at all.

People making mistakes is normal. But not learning from them is might be a bad thing for traders. If they keep repeating the same mistakes again and again, then they will suffer heavy loss. Without improving one does not have a chance to stand in this market.

It is very much difficult to find a best broker; because there are almost thousands online retail broker and most of them are found to be scams. According to my trading experience, the best broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. And the best broker doesn’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Demo trading is very much important for the traders who are particularly in newcomers. But practically the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, after passing a long time I still dependable on demo account, I use my all trading strategies first of all in my demo trading to see the performance how it works.

First of all we the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

We always focus on good trading knowledge that can bring success in this volatile trading place. But honestly speaking in spite of good trading knowledge the success is not available with certainly, if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading platform. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We can choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , superior execution , earl time prizing and much more.

I don't think that working with an exact broker can bring you success. So I wouldn't agree with the person above.
Well... Read books and watch educational videos. The ideal option is talking to the real traders. If you have a chance to find an offline mentor or someone who'll show you how it works, it'd be just great!

By and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s focus on bigger investments to continue a live trading in a proper way. But any kinds of investments cannot bring success from this volatile trading place at all. First of all we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning, and then we can focus on our investment. But generally we the traders try to make money very rapidly without proper trading knowledge and fall a great loss when trading. So, before any large investment we have to make sure proper market principle.

Success will depending with each trader skill, how they can learn and practice in learning, but indeed in forex business there are some investor that like using signal provider than trading manually, or some trader also trade manually and also using signal provider to diversify account
Signals can be assumed as a possible option, but they still don't give people proper education. Mentorship.... is the other thing.

We should realized if forex remain risky, maybe some expert already having good skill and able making good income through forex but might only small portion, better we learn and keep discipline with risk management rules before imagine earning
All trading tips actually indicates to acquire proper trading knowledge by learning , and besides good trading knowledge we have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

When choosing a broker first of all we the traders have to make sure the broker ensures lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without lowest trading spreads.