• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is zulutrade better than PAMM investments?

i like PAAM account . i invested in liteforex Paam. i think it it great. because i was earned 115-20% per months with paam account

It will depend on the person, not really because of what he wants but because of the fact that he knows how much time he has. Copy trading is a feature that can still fetch you a decent profit just the same way PAMM would but it all depends on your time. If you have the whole time, then you can copy trade and if you are the busy type, better go for the other.

Zulu Trade is copy trading, and PAMM is investment. I don't prefer both but both of these things has its own advantages and weaknesses.

Zulu Trade give us more flexibility and also more power to control our money and some things even it has its copy since we don't copy whole things that our favourite traders, we can even modify ours too bit like TP or SL.

While one of its weaknesses is It is an active income, means you must go login into your account and do some tweak to your copied position and so on. Not that much complex but taking some time.

As for PAMM, its advantages that you don't have to think so much of it. This is pure invesment so you can like invest your money and then check it later month to see your profit. One of the disadvantages is you don't have any power over your investment, since you are not the one who trade but your manager.

It really depends on each person. Some prefer to use Zulu, some prefer invest in PAMM account. The minus of PAMM, as for me, that in case you want to withdraw funds earlier, you will have to pay certain sum of funds. But for now, I choose PAMM. There are also autocopying of the trading signals, via MQL5.

A Trader should have analyzed which Manager he should invest with, normally most investment used to have some percentage in early withdrawal. I can see that this Broker has a nice operation.

PAMM from liteforex is good and recommended guys. I've known well about his performace of its trader manager. In a month i can get profit $500, its from reseller and affilaite of broker..

@sayi77 I feel you about Liteforex, but self trading in Zulu will be best if you can trade fine because we can be better to some Managers.

Using zulu, it means that you using second party. so, your trade process also need more gap of times. Its different with PAMM, your trade will exactly same with the trader manager.
I've experience using PAMM and zulu, I like PAMM from Liteforex. its great place

In my opinion they are similar. In zulutrade one follows a profitable trader and in PAMM one let other trader to use his or her money. It depends on comfort zone of a trader.

Yeah the both are similar, as long as the investor is not the one taking the discission, then both are similar only Copy and invest without work makes it different.

i like PAAM account . i invested in liteforex Paam. i think it it great. because i was earned 115-20% per months with paam account
You probably have a very nice PAMM manager with LiteForex, because 120% per month looks like a miracle.

My current broker doesn't offer opening of PAMM accounts at the moment, but when Fresh will introduce this new function (I heard they gonna do it), then I'll try PAMM trading right away. Now I don't have any experience in this field.

PAMM is much better than Zulutrade, I am not sure about the real reasons behind but 2 two forex brokers (alpari and hotforex) had Zulutrade in the past but somehow they stopped Zulutrade service but they have PAMM as well. Maybe Zulutrade changed something that is not good for Forex Broker while PAMM is much more better.

If one receives too much investment in one PAMM account then the trader may have difficulty in managing the money. It can be one drawback of PAMM accounts.

PAMM is different from trading, even if the Pro trader has a lot of fund to trade, he will still remember about controlling his emotion is part of forex trading.
@blackdiamond is like zulutrade is having some issues with those Brokers.

In my opinion they are similar. In zulutrade one follows a profitable trader and in PAMM one let other trader to use his or her money. It depends on comfort zone of a trader.
You are right, most of them is similar but is their broker fair or not??
This is the main problem for us.
I think that Sync-Trading program from Mayzus broker is more challenging and perfect choice to make our money work automate.

@Tomosie Pamm is an investment project in Forex Trading, whereby you invest your had earn money for best or your chosen Traders to trade and manage your Money for you. i did this project but it did not worked for me since they Traders always bring loss to my account.

@sininfinity that was for @blackdiamond if you like to know about it, just read his post and reread my answer or question but it was all about (alpari and hotforex) stopped zulutrade service like he said.

its really hard to say, i mean, zulu if im not mistaken is a trade copier, and pamm is traded by someone else, when both accounts are in the hand of someone else, its kinda hard to control the risk but if luckt=y and ended up with a good trader it can be fruitful,