• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Slow and steady win in Forex?

There are many traders who thinks that Forex is a money earning machine. They want to be rich within over night. They take high risk and ultimately lose everything. So a trader should not hurry to earn. Rather he should be patience and strategic in his approach to the trading. What is your opinion?

You are right my dear. The saying is very much applicable to Forex and I see it as just the way to follow the business. A lot of traders are just keen on making the money within the shortest period of time and if possible, hit it and run away stuff. That contributes to the reason why a lot of traders easily move out of it just the way they entered.

Although traders are not suggested to earn money quick and fast, most of people come in this world due to that reason: just spend 10$ on opening one position (leverage 1:1000), a trader can easily earn another 10$ or up to 100$ in minutes when market becomes very volatile due to news releases that has high impact on market.

In Etoro, I like traders who make average 5% - 10% profit per month. They are good ones for other to copy.

I guess slow and steady is so much better. Slowly but surely is what it is. This is my strategy but I think its best this way anyways. The faster we run the harder we fall right. So I prefer to be cautious with trades. I think its wise for newbie also to be slow and cautious while they build experiences since the forex market will always be here we can trade more later on when we acquired enough experiences.

It is not good to rush in forex to make money because you are going to lose. When the trader wants to make money from forex trading, he or she will have to be able to learn the trading very well. It is when he or she has known how to trade that he can be able to earn profit.

That is very true slow and steady win the race in the forex trading that is what i think I guess that any trader that want to earn in forex must trade in this business with calm mind and follow up with things easyly just to get what they really want and archive massive succees

yes lets talk about the real deal here slow and steady win the race in forex trading this is what I know and think because in forex trading you need to work very hard and at the end of the day there is no how which you wont get that piece of knowledge . calm mind trading help rebuild your mindset and make you professional

Taking a slow and steady approach to Forex guarantees a trader one important thing and that is the fact that he makes less mistakes. One of the things that lead to a lot of failures is a lot of mistakes. A slow and steady approach to Forex tries to curtail this to a great extent.

The traders who wants to make money in here in the forex trading business should be able to know that forex needs that the trader should be able to learn how to trade first. When they are are learning, it will take them time to build their own trading system and this thing is what will lead the trader to be patient for him or er to understand how to trade first.

Slow and Steady profit, well this is actually the best principle of making money in forex, not hurrying also not let much of your capital to be sacrificing when trade. We don't know if our trading will be profitable so small profit will be the most feasible one.

Slow and steady profit is better than quick loss. Our objective is to make money with forex trading and if one can earn slowly then there is nothign wrong with it.

Actually on those survive in forex trading that take this slow and steady approach. Those who try to win fast and become rich over night fail badly in forex market.

Forex is a money search engine well, but we should know that forex is a very high risk. To make money in forex we have to wait to determine the best moment to enter and exit the market. Forex can not be rich overnight, it is wrong thinking. To get rich in forex requires a process and patience. Trading in a hurry will not provide maximum results for trading

he should be patience and strategic in his approach to the trading. calm mind trading help rebuild your mindset and make you professional

Actually on those survive in forex trading that take this slow and steady approach. Those who try to win fast and become rich over night fail badly in forex market.

Agree with you. Sometimes it happens to people because of false advertisement on their product. They show a way to make quick money. But by the time they realize it has already been too late.

Agree with you. Sometimes it happens to people because of false advertisement on their product. They show a way to make quick money. But by the time they realize it has already been too late.

forex is not as fast as we think, we should understand that forex is high risk therefore of it we need to be patient and disciplined in forex trading. especially if you want to get rich quick then we need to wait and not be fast. we must continue to learn and practice trading with good

Me also feel same like that ,actually we have to be patience and should proceed slowly towards our target goal ,we shouldn't hurry up because that can end our trading career also early .Cool and calm attitude can help us to make pips as per the market condition and trend.

Yes, it is. Success in Forex is related with a long time process. But by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to achieve success from here in a short time without learning. As a result almost 90% traders are loser in this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. We have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning, if we want to make success from this trading place very rapidly.

The success in Fx trading is related with a long time process. But we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place very rapidly without learning; as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so, before earning we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that can consider as a process slow and steady.