• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

XGLOBAL Markets - xglobalmarkets.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for XGLOBAL Markets at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

more about XGLOBAL Markets broker

Last edited:

Pantelis

Broker Representative
Hello everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Pantelis Michael and I am the official representative of XGLOBAL Markets. The purpose of creating this thread is to answer to the members of this forum to any questions regarding XGLOBAL Markets.

Our company provides Forex and Precious Metals’ trading with some of the most competitive trading conditions through the MT4 platform. We offer one universal account type to all our traders so we can ensure that all our clients have access to an unparalleled trading environment.

The list below indicates the unique benefits that we offer to all our clients under the global account without any sort of classification

· One account type for all traders that can be activated with any amount – no minimum deposit requirement

· Low spreads starting from 0.8 pips on the majors without commission charges or hidden charges

· Swap Free trading without any sort of restriction for all our traders

· Full STP/ECN business model to ensure no conflict of interest and no any dealing desk intervention

· Fast execution to all trades

· All trading strategies and EAs welcome

· Deposits by bank transfer, Visa and MasterCard, Skrill, NETELLER – all inward fees covered by XGLOBAL Markets

Feel free to contact me for any questions you have.

Thank you and wish you all the best with your trading.

X GLOBAL Markets Ltd
Fragklinou Rousvelt, 162,
1st Floor,
3045, Limassol, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25 560055
http://www.xglobalmarkets.com

Pantelis

Broker Representative
Hello All,

XGLOBAL Markets just added 5 new currency symbols this week.

CADSGD, CHFSGD, GBPSGD, HKDJPY and SGDJPY added due to popular demand to help our traders benefit from news in the Asian region and on top of that all new symbols have the same conditions as the old of swap free, low spreads + 0 commission charges and superquick execution in our ECN environment.

Any questions? let me know

Pantelis

Pantelis

Broker Representative
Hi Members

We are pleased to announce that XGLOBAL Markets reduced its spreads on AUD pairs and now offers some of the lowest spreads on AUD pairs on the market without commissions. We took this action based on requests from our traders that have good volume - these low spreads are now available for everyone. The AUDUSD is now tradable at 0.9 pips with no commission fees after being reduced from 2.0 pips. Now XGLOBAL Markets is optimised for traders following Australasian markets.

Please reply if you have any questions.

I'm just wondering. Do this site has plan to open a paying forum in which we can post and earn bonus funds to trade in forex? Theirs many already trying to open forex forums for a forex broker site and I'm just wondering and hoping that this one will also follow.

I've traded with xglobal markets since late last year and I like their MT4. The price feed is good and my orders go through the second I place them. I got my money the same day when I withdraw. I recommend them.

I've traded with xglobal markets since late last year and I like their MT4. The price feed is good and my orders go through the second I place them. I got my money the same day when I withdraw. I recommend them.
Glad you are happy with our service. If you need any assistance my name is Alex Eliades, an official representative of XGLOBAL Markets and I can be contacted directly for broker support or questions.

I’m happy to announce that at XGLOBAL Markets we have made progress to deal with the International demand we are receiving.

Therefore we have recently:
  • Put our website into 10 languages including English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian, Russian, Arabic and Spanish
  • Now support USD, EUR, JPY and GBP based currencies for MT4 accounts
  • Added China Unionpay as a new payment method
Please reply if you have questions.

Regards,

Alex Eliades - XGLOBAL Markets official support

WIN $3,000 with XGLOBAL Markets!

Hello Traders,

I’m excited to announce that XGLOBAL Markets recently launched a prize draw to win $3,000!

In order to win the $3k prize new or existing clients simply need to trade 10 lots or more before July 31st 2015. The promotional period has already started and all clients that trade are automatically entered into the draw, no need to sign up.

We will be pleased to announce the winner early August! More information can be found on the promotions page on our site.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Alex Eliades – XGLOBAL Markets official representative