• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long have been trading in Demo Account?

I trade in demo and in cent account for three months before I taste my first profit. I still continue to trade in demo account until I'm trading for a year. After that I don't take demo account trading seriously until I reach the point that I don't trade in demo account anymore.

I am trade for almost 3 years and make a nice progress. speand 2 years to learn and enjoy the trade for last a year. very difficult initially but it just need our patience and persistent. when we are has good trading knowledge and experience, easy to us to gain profits from market.

Certainly trade on demo accounts is important, but life is in the dynamics and you can not trade on demo accounts for too long, you need to move on. For me, the perfect combination looks like only a month you trade on a demo account, then progresses to a cent account, where you trade two months, and only then move on to the accounts of the large size of the deposit.

I believe demo trading is the best way to learn the Forex business. I had practiced my demo account fully one year. I think which traders avoid the demo trading for a long time. They will suffer it, in their real account. All profitable Forex traders were serious in the demo trading.

I believe demo trading is the best way to learn the Forex business. I had practiced my demo account fully one year. I think which traders avoid the demo trading for a long time. They will suffer it, in their real account. All profitable Forex traders were serious in the demo trading.
I am agree with you in the point that "All profitable Forex traders were serious in the demo trading." but I don't think newbies need to practice demo for a year, it's too long, they need to feel a real account but with a small amount which helps them not to lose much.

I am trading for almost four years now and I have reach 6,500 dollars trading capital at the end of August only to incur big loses this month of September. I am down to 5,000 dollars right now and I don't know if I can recover as I am afraid I can loss 2,000 dollars more.

It fully depends on the traders learning way. Because, I see some traders is regular earner, though they have small trading experience. On the other hand, some traders are loser, though they practice the demo account for a long time. Therefore, I suggest to the all new Forex traders to practice the demo account very seriously.

I stop trading in demo account already. I focus on building my trading account and hope to make it a good account. So far so good in my part that I do earn good money in here. My main focus is really to have a stable trading account in real account. So its additional time consuming if I will still try demo account when I already have 20 real account to trade.

I started forex mercantilism which is regarding about to a year currently, I see the demo account as a continous procedure thus we'd need to remain updated, the demo account can invariably assist as a way of testing our ways and plans.

It’s fully depends on traders learning process. But, I believe if new comer is sincere to learn then one year is enough time for you. By the way, I have practiced my demo account in fbs trading platform only six months. Interestingly, I have learned the Forex business within six months. My learning experience was very attractive with fbs trading platform.

I traded like a month in Demo and it was really worth it` gave me all experience I required
Every person has its own version how long one trader can spend their time in demo account. Until now i am still using demo account, to learn something new or just for the sake of doing technical analysis which i am improved a bit.

Every person has its own version how long one trader can spend their time in demo account. Until now i am still using demo account, to learn something new or just for the sake of doing technical analysis which i am improved a bit.

Using demo account will help us to more understand about market forex. We also must know that forex is not easy as we think. Using demo account, we will get trading experience and we can use it maximize our real account next. try to use small amount here, like using cent account in tenkofx.

Demo account is a trading place which is considered as a master place for becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. But, practically we the traders are not willing to trade in a demo account seriously at all. And, maximum traders don’t believe the importance of demo account especially the newcomer. Actually, I kicked off my demo account in TradingBanks as where; I have opened it within a short time devoid of any kinds of ID verification limitations. After passing some steps here, I have gathered many accurate fundamental basic information that helped me very much to start a live account in a proper way.

Everyone decides for himself. Some people need a few weeks to figure out how everything works, and for someone need much more time. As for me, I traded with demo-account for a month.

I traded on a demo account for a long time. I tried various strategies and failed and tried another and failed again. During that time I gathered experience and that is what is working for me now.

I agree, this is a rather individual question. Personally to me, two weeks for demo were enough and then I was trading 2 months on bonus account with freshforex and polished my skills there.

I agree, this is a rather individual question. Personally to me, two weeks for demo were enough and then I was trading 2 months on bonus account with freshforex and polished my skills there.
Yes, if you have the opportunity to earn and to trade by bonus money, this is the best option for the beginner.