• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Capital Gains Taxes?

Hello Everyone,

First of all--EXCELLENT website! I'm a newbie and this is my first post. I've only just recently started researching binary options trading, and am learning as much as I can before I even open a demo account. (I guess I'm just hyper-cautious by nature.) Anyway, so glad I found this website. Bryan's videos for beginners are a gold mine…fabulous info and tips. Thank you!

My question is: Are profits made on binary options taxed as capital gains for US traders? If so, I'm guessing they would be considered short term gains which would certainly take a big bite out of your profits. I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but I can't seem to find any information on this. I know that Nadex sends out an annual 1099-B form, but I'm not sure I want to go with them due to their fees. For any US traders out there who use overseas brokers, assuming your profits are taxed, isn't sorting out a year's worth of trades every April somewhat cumbersome? How does it work?

Thanks so much in advance for any insights anyone can offer, and again…wonderful website!

Are you talking about this forum ? Or anything else? By the way, what’s your current status on the options trading?

Maybe yes. I think so, he is talking about this forum! No doubt, it’s a good community to learn & share own trading knowledge & experience. I have learned so many important issues here of the technical analysis.

Forex education is less prioritized nowadays and we see decadence in trading etiquettes as a result of it. Free and available sources of learning should be utilized properly.

Large size of investment on a daily basis has made the Forex market the largest. Traders can generate profit from here sitting at home. So, to make your trading more ease, you should start with a reliable trading broker.