• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where to get accurate Forex signal?

the best forex signals one can find is zulutrade......you have signal providers trading manually, on EAs, on a combination...you've got it all, the whole nine yards! thousands of strategies to follow and copy on a platform that protects your account!

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Compare to many years ago, social trading is no longer a stranger term to traders since there have many social trading available but I still like and using Zulutrade, the best signal come from there I think.

Alrighty ProTrader!! :) you go mate!

glad to find another fellow member trading on zulutrade ...who are you following mate? care to share some good signal providers to follow ?

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty ProTrader!! :) you go mate!

glad to find another fellow member trading on zulutrade ...who are you following mate? care to share some good signal providers to follow ?

There is only way to get accurate signals that you have to pay your own money to premium signals websites. It is about some hundreds but it works much better than free signal website because those signals are provided by human.

Paying signals are good for making handsome pips from trading.But we can not say accurate signals , All are predictions or possibilities that may come true or not. It is up to a trader how efficiently he use signals with his own market analysis and experience.

instaforex and liteforex is good broker, i use them both, but if you just looking for trading automatically using signal provider than i must admit that zulutrade still took the first place providing signal service, if you want to trade by yourself than i suggest do some research first and compare which brokers suit your need, broker lists available at digitalcashpalace just take a look and compare

The much I know and have used signals, there is definitely no accurate signal. Even the paid ones cannot be guaranteed of that accuracy because they are all predictions by traders who are not perfect on their own. For one to get the best signal, it is better when he analyzes himself and take responsibilities. Though I prefer signals from broker sites.

Absolutely true there is nothing like accurate signal no signal is accurate all the signal are the same so as per this i have no other option than to tell you that a good trader must not wait for the best signal to comebut aside from this i think fine a good source of signal generation

yup mate there is nothing like accurate forex signal no signal in forex trading market is accurate because from what I can see I think that I will tell you if you speculate to get forex signal try daily fx

There's no 100% accurate signal. Even the successful traders don't achieve this. I guess you just have to earn through losses.
1.gif
All signal are accurate. Unless if you don't know how signal works and how signal are obtain. If you don't know how to do to properly interpret a signal then the reason why you loss is because you don't interpret the signal properly. Or your signal is obsolete to start with.

Despite the large number of signals that you can find on the Internet, their value is always highly questionable. I have a experience of using these signals without any success. I thought a lot and came to the conclusion that it is better to use a good analytics and find signals by myself than mindlessly buy the wrong signals. Lately I've been reading good analytics from Freshforex website. It also has meaning to learn Bloomberg analitics.

I think my analyzation and my signals which is the most accurate signals in forex rather than other traders. This is my confidence but to be honest people seems think their self too low and even believe to the others about their own signal.

starlite

Broker Representative
You are right your own analysis is better than rely on any signal provider. One can make some times good profit by signals but not it is for ever. Follow signals is much difficult , most traders are not able to follow them in time.

All signal are accurate. Unless if you don't know how signal works and how signal are obtain. If you don't know how to do to properly interpret a signal then the reason why you loss is because you don't interpret the signal properly. Or your signal is obsolete to start with.

Reading your post I got confused. :confused:

I did not understand what you actually wanted to say. Care to explain?

I do not like trading by other's signals. Signals obliterate one's trading limit. Individuals begin to quit utilizing their mind. In case you depend on signals then you can not learn forex so endeavor to learn yourself . Its a troublesome endeavor to find a dazing than normal forex signals provider that will work for most by a wide edge. My proposal is feel that forex is a business. So to do this business you require an agent standpoint and attitude. By following signs you won't get that air and attitude. It's more quick witted to pro it. I trade physically with SNP Investments broker. They have astounding instructive assets alongside great client bolster. I like their moment execution of my trade.

Dear forum member where can I get accurate forex signal. Is there any reliable site? Which forex site is reliable. I am a newbie in forex. One of my friend recomended liteforex and insta forex. Is it reliable site for forex ? Please reply me guru.

Thanks

Frankly, you may not get such a great signal service in online! By the way, you can make money here manually if you can learn technical and fundamental analysis so keenly! I have very bad experience on trading signal services!

Please, don’t try to rely on others! There is no solution! If you want to make real money from this financial market, there is no way without manual trading system. If you do research then you will see, all of pro traders trade manually.

Please, don’t try to rely on others! There is no solution! If you want to make real money from this financial market, there is no way without manual trading system. If you do research then you will see, all of pro traders trade manually.

Agree! I have never seen any successful trader who depends on others! Making own trading skill is the primary job here.

I agree with the depending part. No trader should depend on another person to make him money. The real world does not work that way. Rely only on yourself.