• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Psychology in trading could help you or hurt you

As a trader, there are many skills that you need in order to be successful on a consistent basis. Learning how to understand technical analysis indicators, option pricing, and risk management are a few of the key areas.

Yeah, Mental toughness is really Important in FX trading because you will face some difficult situations in your trading plan, and if you are not tough enough then it is a possibility that you will break down and that will definitely not help your cause to be successful in this market.

As a trader, we must try to understand our trading psychology. If we want to get more maximal result in forex. Try to hone our trading psychology using small amount and then try to more improve our trading skills.

Yeah, Mental toughness is really Important in FX trading because you will face some difficult situations in your trading plan, and if you are not tough enough then it is a possibility that you will break down and that will definitely not help your cause to be successful in this market.
Exactly like that, with a tough mind trading become easier at least when you lose money you don't have to be like a crybaby complaining that one broker is bad for you while you did something good. I already saw many new traders that really act like this, because they don't have toughness.

We will lose money easily in forex trading if we do not have good mindset and we also do not have any knowledge about forex, so about we also don't know about psychology in forex trading.
And what kind of good mindset that you are talking here? As per knowledge it is basic thing, since if we don't know anything about forex or only know less how can we trade here? How can we make profit from it. Psychology is good to placed the position of a trader in a favorable position.

According to statistics and practices, profitable Forex trading depends on psychology of a trader, namely how a trader can fight stress, how he makes trading decisions, his discipline, his mood etc.

In my opinion at first psychology can hurt a trader badly. It happened to me and happens to many traders. But when one gains necessary experience then it is not harmful.

psychology is important in this forex trading. the key to successful trading is in our trading psychology. with a good trading psychology would be very beneficial for us. For that, we need to be able to continue to train the psychology of trading by trading using small capital first

Trading psychology is imperative in our everyday trading and as an aggregate way to deal with trading. We ought to dependably have a positive considering what we expect in the business and where we wish to run with it. Some trade with the expectation of quitting once they can profit while some need to construct a vocation with it. Others trade with fear while some trade with certainty. I have developed my psychology over time. My broker SNP Investments educational tutorials on trading psychology has helped me a lot.

The traders, who are following money management in their trading! Of course, they wouldn’t face any unbearable losses in their trading! Money management knowledge is very important here!

The traders, who are following money management in their trading! Of course, they wouldn’t face any unbearable losses in their trading! Money management knowledge is very important here!

You are absolutely right! Money management is the key point of success! Because of money management power professional Forex traders can overcome any kind of critical moments so smartly, usually they use 1-2% risk in their per trades.

As a trader, there are many skills that you need in order to be successful on a consistent basis. Learning how to understand technical analysis indicators, option pricing, and risk management are a few of the key areas.

But I don’t think understanding the technical tool is a great trading skill, because; trading chart and fundamental analysis are much informative and useful than the technical tools! Whatever, technical, fundamental and sentimental analysis all of are useful essential here for being a pro trader.

Proper trading psychology is an asset for a trader. But It is true that proper attitude does not develop in one day; rather a forex trader must be patient in developing right trading psychology as well as right behaviors which can help him to balance his emotions here. And demo trading account can help a trader in this regard where a trader learns to overcome his mistakes and learn how to handle market situations effectively.

Proper trading psychology is an asset for a trader. But It is true that proper attitude does not develop in one day; rather a forex trader must be patient in developing right trading psychology as well as right behaviors which can help him to balance his emotions here. And demo trading account can help a trader in this regard where a trader learns to overcome his mistakes and learn how to handle market situations effectively.

Exactly; it takes such a long time to understand! This is why, new traders should start their learning process invaliding mental strength with long term vision.

Psychology is connected with Forex trading. Have you whenever assessed your loss trades? Do your keep not why are you opening or shutting a specific trading. Do you endeavor to comprehend when you are opening a trade you are release up and quiet. Begin to review your trades you will find the game plan.

A good trading psychology is important for trading. Without control over your emotions it's not possible to be profitable, not matter how good strategy you have. You have to be emotionless while trading.

A good trading psychology is important for trading. Without control over your emotions it's not possible to be profitable, not matter how good strategy you have. You have to be emotionless while trading.
Definitely! The moment emotions enter into trading, no matter what the strategy is, one's account does become prone to losses.

If Human Psychology is Strong, it is possible to make a profit in trading. Emotion has no place in trading. Traders with low emotions can consistently profit. I learned trading from a mentor who would focus more on psychology than teaching strategy. Trading is a game of the mind so it is not possible to make a profit if the psychology is not strong here.