• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

IronFX - IronFX.com

Why there is a thread of the broker here if we can ask everything at their livechat? :)
Because in IronFX thread we can talk about many things and also our experience using their real and demo account. I only heard few complain about them even it accept some unregulated payment processor but overall their demo account doing well, i have been tested it for 4 months.

I'm happy that I already have 185 dollars in here. Slowly I started to build my trading funds in here. I'm hoping that I can grow my trading account big enough to make me a good earner in here. I really need to have 1,000 dollars trading funds in here to have sustainable account.

I think $185 as your deposit already enough with this prominent broker. Having that much you already can build your account step by step, but yeah the more we have the more we can get from this brokers, one thing i like here that they have some promising bonus.

I think $185 as your deposit already enough with this prominent broker. Having that much you already can build your account step by step, but yeah the more we have the more we can get from this brokers, one thing i like here that they have some promising bonus.
The smallest account you can open in this forex broker site is a lite account. So 185 dollars its totally not enough. Its like having 18 dollars in mini account. 185 dollars is just worth 1,850 pips. So if you open just one position you will see how many free margin left.