• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you reduce stress while trading.?

As everybody knows that forex trading contains lots of risks. One simple mistake can make you suffer a huge loss. So to maintain everything in balance you have to think alot. And this put a stress on your mind.

Whenever i get stressed, i stop trading and relax for few minutes by closing eyes.

What you do guys to reduce stress while trading.?

The best way to reduce stress is only by stopping, i also agree with you in this case since i know it by myself. Rather than pushing ourselves, it's better to trade well without much stress.

Before you start to think that stress is simply a part of every trade that cannot be controlled and definitely never eliminated, think again. There are aspects of a trade that we simply cannot control, like how the employment report will affect the market or whether interest rates will increase or decrease. However, we can participate in the market’s excitement while controlling the uncertainty and minimizing the losses. Below are a few ways to control trader stress.

Yeah, just stop and let's trying to find interesting thing to make your emotion calm. It will make your mind become fresh again. You can swim or take sleep..

yes just relax your mind by doing something not related to trading it will ease out the tension and bring you up with new ideas.

Forex itself has a degree of mental stress but this stress could be hightened or reduced depending on the trader himself and what target he sets for himself. I have always seen Forex as a place you really don't need to keep bugging yourself with high expectations, rather with a slow and steady approach if you must get to a destination point without mounting stress on yourself.

Actually the longer you trade in forex the more you can make good profit and the more your mind set become stable. I'm really an emotional type of person and in the long run I do end up getting stress out. But once I started to make money some how I did not feel any stress anymore.

Trading may be one of the most stressful professions in today’s world, but also one of the most rewarding. Unfortunately high pressure stress is part of forex trading and everyone who wants to trade forex in a serious capacity needs to be able to handle the stress load as well as manage to reduce it.

If we build our self confidence we don't feel that we going to loss money and this is the main reason why we can end up making some good income in forex trading. I'm so sure many will going to enjoy forex trading and become a rich trader. I don't expect that I can end up losing right away. But I'm sure I will going to end up losing if I don't practice and build my self confidence.

Beginners are more relaxed before they face any kind of the loss in the trades. As they have losses, they are becoming more stressed. This continues until they do not learn or develop their skills in the Forex.

yes. it is important. we need reduce stress. we will tired in trade and we will pay by money. after lose orther i read book or listen music.

If you have stress, you'd better leave the trade for a while. Go for a walk, or do something else. Then you can analyze your mistakes and start trading again.

I also had this problem. But in time I trained myself to control my stress. Now when I trade I don't stress much and mostly can take sane decisions because i plan ahead and try not to modify it after I enter the trade.

Exercise but a simple, fast and short exercise usually it takes around 3-4 minutes. It is good to reduce your stress a lot. If you are not that type of person why don't try to looks for the other things and stay away from your trading for a while.

Forex trading sometimes makes us stress and therefore I when trading with listening to music, it will help my mind so I can relax so it will provide an advantage for me to trading. to minimize stress then we need to be able to create trading conditions were really comfortable

We should avoid sitting infront of the trading chart always because that will give the extra tension to us and can deteriorate our performance ,apart from that we have to use proper stop loss and good trading target price so that the open trading order can act as per our plan in absence of us .

When we are trading our trading approach is sometimes stressful, therefore we need to be able to minimize stress as well by creating a comfortable trading conditions so that the maximum result we can get. Trading with stress will only make us experience many losses and we lack of focus in analyzing the market. for that, I am more comfortable when trading trading by listening to music. music can relieve stress when trading