• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex software can help investors make wise decisions

Forex software can help investors make wise decisions

One of the unique things about the forex market as opposed to markets like the New York Stock Exchange is that it runs 24 hours a day. The forex market covers the entire world, all 24 time zones, so no matter what time it is, currency trading is taking place.

Because of this, many traders have found it helpful to have forex software on their computers. These programs enable users to stay informed about the very latest prices and to buy and sell currencies 24 hours a day.

Trading softwares I guess makes life a little bit easier for forex traders. By the use of these softwares, indicators and other related things, a trader is updated of market movements and the changes in prizes and values of every currencies. It is good that brokers have develop these software and trading platforms and it is very useful to traders.

Forex software also helps the online firms that deal in retail forex trading. Without the software, clients would have to log on to the site to conduct their trades. But with the software installed on their computers, customers can handle their transactions without having to log in and potentially overload the company's server.

Last edited:
i agree with the post before me.. the software that istalled in our computer just want to make trading easier and faster for us..

Yes software is indeed a very good and helpful instrument in trading but really know here also that sometime some software do stills brings traders failure.
So its very important for us to make the right choice when chosing a forex software.

software polish your trade by given a appropriate idea about market condition..these software reduces the chances of loss..and helpful for new traders..but there very few software that are successful mostly are failed..

Well i am quite confused here, i think what TS means here is Expert Advisors, right? Ir that is an EA i think that is possible thing to do, it will help us to make profit unless we can use it in the right time, don't always trade with EA because the rate of loss become higher because mostly forex robot is not flexible

Robots give traders automatic entry signals which make traders not necessary to perform analysis. However, robots made based on specific code which it rigid. Make robot unable to be flexible which give traders many losses when market situations changed. The best is manual trading. But if traders insist to use robots, make sure that it good or proven reliable.

I think the advent of web trading platform has almost phased out. What everyone is into now is the use of trading platform which keeps you informed and updated to news and happenings around. This to a great extent makes it easier for traders to access their terminal both from PC and mobile.

Robots give traders automatic entry signals which make traders not necessary to perform analysis. However, robots made based on specific code which it rigid. Make robot unable to be flexible which give traders many losses when market situations changed. The best is manual trading. But if traders insist to use robots, make sure that it good or proven reliable.
I like manual trading and I like to trade manually more than to trade with robot. Robot trading is good for the traders who know how to trade and can be able to handle their account very well. If the trader is not having enough trading knowledge, he or she will not be able to trade very well with robot.

It will gonna work well for you when and only if you use the reliable EA, while the reverse will be the opposite.
I like manual trading and I like to trade manually more than to trade with robot. Robot trading is good for the traders who know how to trade and can be able to handle their account very well. If the trader is not having enough trading knowledge, he or she will not be able to trade very well with robot.
We aren't trading my ourselves when using Robot, it is an autopilot trading and automatic trading from a software called Robot.

Not always, because this is not hidden cases i mean look there are a lot of people that complain about expert advisor, said that is only reducing their capital with make less profit. It is an indication that expert advisor never make any change if that EA are bad, but there are some that work well.

Every good trader must have a good Forex software. It should be accurate easy to access and simple enough to understand. Some software are too complicated only an expert can understand those. I find my software highly useful.

Every good trader must have a good Forex software. It should be accurate easy to access and simple enough to understand. Some software are too complicated only an expert can understand those. I find my software highly useful.

It is not a necessity for a trader to have an EA. It is a choice. There are many manual traders out there who are trading manually. I am also one of them.

It is not a necessity for a trader to have an EA. It is a choice. There are many manual traders out there who are trading manually. I am also one of them.

Yes mate; I have also noticed; almost all of successful traders are doing their live trading manually! Even, I am doing the same job; the main advantage of manual trading is; we can increase our trading skill gradually.

The January meeting of the ECB: too dovish expectations may bring down the bears of EUR/USD

The euro/dollar pair this week shows almost no signs of life: any attempts to grow or decline are stopped at the root. The 14 figure is not available to the EUR/USD bulls, and the bears cannot hold the pair below the 1.1350 mark. Everyone is waiting for the main event of this week – the January meeting of the ECB, which will take place tomorrow. Mario Draghi will either knock out the single currency or give it a chance for a corrective recovery. Despite the general negative attitude, both options have a chance to live - to one degree or another.

The vast majority of experts are confident that the ECB head will take a very soft position tomorrow, given his previous rhetoric and the decline in key macroeconomic indicators. Indeed, last week, Draghi said that the incoming data is weaker than the ECB forecasts, and this fact confirms the feasibility of the accommodation policy. These words came amid the release of German data, which showed a slowdown in Germany's largest economy.

Thus, the German GDP index last year grew by only 1.5% - this is the weakest result in the last five years. For comparison - in 2017, this indicator was released at the level of 2.2%. Here again, we can talk about the echoes of the US-China trade war, since China is one of the main trading partners of Germany. Therefore, following the economy of China, the German economy is also declining. According to experts, the slowdown in Europe's largest economy will inevitably affect the growth dynamics in the rest of the EU countries and the eurozone as a whole.

Mario Draghi during his press conference may focus on this fact, especially against the background of slowing inflation and GDP in the eurozone. But in my opinion, the situation is not as critical as many try to present it. Indeed, despite the difficult conditions and the ongoing trade conflict between China and the United States, the German economy was able to avoid a technical recession and showed weak, but still growth. Of course, Draghi, in the course of his communication with journalists, may recall Germany in a negative context, but the text of the accompanying statement will surely contain a statement about balanced risks (and this is much more important for traders).

In general, too "dovish" expectations may bring down the bears of EUR/USD/. At the moment, the market does not expect any "hawkish" hints from Draghi - the general opinion is that the interest rate will not be increased until 2020, and this year the program of long-term financing will be resumed. The previous TLTRO program ends in the middle of next year, however, the banking sector will already need liquidity this year. As the minutes of the last meeting of the ECB showed, regulators raised this topic in December, so tomorrow Draghi can make clearer comments on this issue.

As for the prospects of interest rates, here Mario Draghi is unlikely to take a clear position. At the moment, there are too many uncertain factors that do not make it possible to talk about long-term prospects - neither in the context of "for", nor in the context of "against". Brexit, trade negotiations between Beijing and Washington, prospects for the Chinese/world economy, elections to the European Parliament, the dynamics of the oil market and ultimately the level of domestic consumer demand — these circumstances will not allow Draghi to think too far, assessing the possibility of tightening monetary policy. Most likely, he will disguise his answer with vague phrases that monetary policy will depend on incoming data, and it is not advisable to talk about this earlier this fall, given the trend of incoming data. By the way, such a position can play into the hands of EUR/USD bulls, as it does not exclude an increase in the interest rate in the framework of the current year, while the market has already "put up with" the reference point for 2020.

Thus, the totality of macroeconomic factors suggests that the regulator tomorrow will take a soft, but very "obscure" position. The ECB probably will not talk about shifting risk balances, keeping a waiting position until the next meeting, which will be held in March. In my opinion, the market is now too "twisted" by the fact that Draghi will voice too pessimistic estimates - if these expectations are not met, the European currency can get quite strong support.

In technical standpoint, the situation is as follows. The EUR/USD bulls need to break the mark of 1.1440 to confirm their dominance. In this case, the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator will generate a bullish Parade of Lines signal, which will open the way to the top line of the Bollinger Bands indicator - the mark of 1.1525. The support level is at 1.1310 - this is the bottom line of the Bollinger Bands on the daily chart.

Analysis are provided by InstaForex

Please don’t mind; it’s really hard to understand your analysis since you didn’t add any picture here; please consider this point for further poss.