• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The main purpose of trading forex

You're partly right about this, @hasan87. I say so because their purpose are not only about gaining profit. Companies such as Microsoft, Google, etc., may participate in FX market. Here is explanation by LearningMarkets.com:
Commercial Traders: These traders represent companies and institutions who use the futures market to offset risk in the cash or spot market. For example, a corn producer may short corn futures contracts to protect her profits if prices fall in the near term. This class of trader is not going to be very helpful for retail investors and we don’t pay much attention to them.

You're partly right about this, @hasan87. I say so because their purpose are not only about gaining profit. Companies such as Microsoft, Google, etc., may participate in FX market. Here is explanation by LearningMarkets.com:
That's such a good extract. Aside companies that would have some ulterior motive like the one explained below, I doubt if there is any other reason an individual trader would want. A vast majority of traders and potential ones are just keen on the profits and making the business a good source of income. Well, Forex is just that one can find appealing if he understands it and can make profits from it considering the comfort.

I'm in it to make profit. How about you? I hope its not just to lose. We are all in it to make profit and to make a career out of it. If you're good enough you can make a business out of it. There are many opp in forex. Its such a giant market. We can have many hope for it. I like it cause its fun and I've always been involved in the financial market so its kind of like a strong passion of mine.

All of us are in for profit. I think no one will going to join forex just because he want to have some fun. I do believe I can really handle my account in forex trading to make some good profit. I do believe I will be making one good income in here one after another. I'm sure of that.

Of course, everyone is in for the money and more than 80% of those gets disappointed along the line. That is why I do not think we should hold profit in such a high esteem so we could allow learning run its course. the profits is something that will definitely come later on.

well every member is doing forex trading to earn money and fulfill their dreams . Everyone has right to do trade but before doing trade members should get knowledge about this profession. I see that many investors invest money by thinking that they will become rich by doing this business but in real they dont have any knowledge of it. This is totally wrong because we should have knowledge of that profession which we are going to start without getting knowledge we will not be successful.

well every member is doing forex trading to earn money and fulfill their dreams . Everyone has right to do trade but before doing trade members should get knowledge about this profession. I see that many investors invest money by thinking that they will become rich by doing this business but in real they dont have any knowledge of it. This is totally wrong because we should have knowledge of that profession which we are going to start without getting knowledge we will not be successful.
I quite agree with you. Without education Forex becomes gambling. In my opinion Forex trading is equal to gaining a profession. It cannot be considered to be your main source of income, it's not reasonable. Forex should be additional income for you.

@Suresh forex also could be your main income, i don't know if you already see this thing or not but there are a lot of traders that gain a lot of profit in forex and also right now even retire from their main jobs before, i know this sound like dream but become a forex trader is not bad at all.

I trade for profit and enjoyment. I do enjoy all financial things so I do enjoy forex a lot. I'm into stocks but love the quick nature of forex. In stocks you have to wait like ten years to see huge differences but in forex its more like ten minutes so forex has many advantages. This is why I trade. I love how fun it is.

And so does everyone. Perhaps there could be those who really want some big name out of Forex, I mean to trade so they could work with some big broker companies that will recognize their knowledge and not necessarily for the profit or lucrative nature of the business.

for me because i have a target and i can make some daily profits with forex and also i have a plan to make and to reach to my target with just 2 years and then i will leave forex forever when i reached to my target

I hear some traders talk about hitting their target and quitting Forex and it makes me think like, is it that Forex keeps the law of diminishing return or something where by, at a certain stage of success, it's better to leave. For me, if I can make it up to that stage, then it means that I have come a long way in terms of understanding the way it works.

The main purpose of trading for any trader in here is to make profit. Traders who participate in he forex trading market are doing so because they want to be making profit. If forex does not give traders a chance to make money, I'm sure people will not be rushing into it.

Forex trading serves a multitude of purposes. Institution wise, it facilitates conversion of currency for multinational companies and other organizations. Personally, it provides freedom to a trader to select his own work timings. There is no limit in the quantum of money one can earn through trading in the forex market. Also, due to low capital requirements, it allows a trader to break free from financial restrain. These are some of the major advantages in forex trading. No other financial market offers such a level of comfort to traders

The main reason why people join forex trading is for the purpose of money making no body will deny about this one because I know what am talking about forex trading is that risky but for me I think we must learn the business properly

Since Forex is one business that you easily make your own convenient and suitable time, you can even trade in it to take care of a particular need. A lot of my friends who are Forex traders still have their day to day work. They can comfortably allow Forex attend to only a fraction of their need and that basically becomes their purpose for trading.

Well; my father is an established businessman in my city! But I didn’t follow his way! I know that, Forex is one of the most challenging profession; but I am here to change my mental disorder and making a decent money return.

Well; my father is an established businessman in my city! But I didn’t follow his way! I know that, Forex is one of the most challenging profession; but I am here to change my mental disorder and making a decent money return.

Really impressive; hope for the best! I believe you are on the way of success.