• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Five unbreakable trading rules

Every trader dreams of making millions from forex trading. However, it is only a handful of them who are able to face the challenges thrown at them by market and succeed in their goal. There are five unbreakable rules which a successful trader always follows. They are:
a. Trade the trend
b. Never trade on assumptions
c. Discard rumors
d. Never avoid using stop loss facility
e.Cut down losses and ride on profits

Of the above, point b and e are the most difficult to follow rules. Most traders assume that price will reverse at some point of time and enter a trade. That puts the trader at risk. A professional trader will enter a trade only after firm confirmation of the trend. Also, a professional will never close down a winning position early. A trailing stop loss will always be used to protect profits and stay in the trade.

i think rule number one in the forex is trading with the trend and the rule is make the trend is your friend and try always to see the trend and trade with it not against it

They are quite some good rules though I know traders who do not keep some, especially rule no d. To them, the stop loss tool is just an option which they think they can handle on their own but quite important to a new trader. That which he strives to do is to always learn how to place his stop loss well.

This is a good advice for traders to follow in their trading. I like their rule, trade the trend. People used to say that the trend is a trader's friend. It is good when the trader learns how to follow the trend and trade on it than trading against it.

Trend is our friend; that’s way I am not interested in reversal trade position! Yes, sometimes I miss few opportunities but overall, I am a profitable trader because of following the direction of FX market! On the other hand, I never open any trade position without using SL position.

so many traders like to hedge when fall a great trouble. Frankly, in my live trading account I have used all of trading styles unless hedging! Basically I am a retail Forex trader so, I can’t block my trading balance for a long time! Besides, scalping trading style is my favorite one; it produces quick money and here I can use short SL position!

Well, I don’t open any new trade position without making market analysis! It’s a skilled based profession, means good skilled Forex traders are able to make good profit in their trading! Besides, I follow the market trend.

Every trader dreams of making millions from forex trading. However, it is only a handful of them who are able to face the challenges thrown at them by market and succeed in their goal. There are five unbreakable rules which a successful trader always follows. They are:
a. Trade the trend
b. Never trade on assumptions
c. Discard rumors
d. Never avoid using stop loss facility
e.Cut down losses and ride on profits

Of the above, point b and e are the most difficult to follow rules. Most traders assume that price will reverse at some point of time and enter a trade. That puts the trader at risk. A professional trader will enter a trade only after firm confirmation of the trend. Also, a professional will never close down a winning position early. A trailing stop loss will always be used to protect profits and stay in the trade.
Very nicely explained.

Rightly quoted every point. I believe traders who trade on assumptions have the maximum chance of failing. Learn about forex trading and its market. Don’t trade just for the sake of trading because everybody else around you is doing so.

Of course, it seems to me that if trading can be done with proper application of Psychology, then successful trading can be done with any strategy in the market.

For consistent earning in forex trading, one needs to be skilled and experience. Price always change it's pattern. If you are not skilled enough, you are gonna lose money.