• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

IronFX - IronFX.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for IronFX at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and ratings for IronFX

Wow, a new Forex broker.I am surprised with the way brokers are showing up these days.Well,i have seen the review of this broker and i don't understand why they did set the minimum one can deposit to $500 and there is no Libetyreserve method of payment.With these two issues,getting customers may be affected.

I invested 250 dollars in here and right now after a four days its reaches 276 dollars. I do hope to reach 300 dollars in their then I will start requesting payments in here hoping to get BEP in here soon. I really do love to priorities this broker site as this is a regulated broker site that allowed hedging that I like to use as my strategy.

I only have 225 dollars equity in here right now. Although my balance in here is 323 dollars. I do hope that aud/usd will going to go up to reach .9800. If that going to happen then I'm sure I can recover and end up making good income in here again. My main goal is to earn and reach 1,000 dollars in here before I cashout in here.

I add another 100 dollars investments in here. Total investments in here is now 350 dollars. At the main time my balance in here is 451 already. That's means I already earn more than 100 dollars in here. I do hope that I can end up having 1,000 dollars in here soon. Once I have that amount I will try to cashout 1,000 dollars in here.

I'm hoping to reach the 500 dollars balance mark soon. I do hope to break this level so that I can be nearer my target of 1,000 dollars balance soon. When I reach this mark then this is the time I'm going to request payments in here. using bank wire.

I'm happy that some how I end up maintaining my account in here. I still need to grow in here and I do hope that in the long run I can end up making one income after another. So far the swap interest is additional earnings in here for me.

I now have 600 dollars plus balance in here. I'm hoping to reach 2,000 dollars balance in here before I'm going to target to have 2,000 equity as well. once I have that much equity I will going to try to request payments and hope that I can start all over again in here.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I now have 600 dollars plus balance in here. I'm hoping to reach 2,000 dollars balance in here before I'm going to target to have 2,000 equity as well. once I have that much equity I will going to try to request payments and hope that I can start all over again in here.

I assumed that you do good in here. Have you ever face any problem with them? Such as requote, late at response support ticket and stuff?

I assumed that you do good in here. Have you ever face any problem with them? Such as requote, late at response support ticket and stuff?
So far none. But what I don't like is the swap interest that I'm paying. I have about 10 sell position of aud/usd in here and I'm still hoping for a breakout and reaching below .8000 range. But problem is that while I'm holding the interest that I'm paying is really big. I do hope that I can breakeven in sell in here. I have 700 plus balance in here but my equity is only 200 dollars.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
So far none. But what I don't like is the swap interest that I'm paying. I have about 10 sell position of aud/usd in here and I'm still hoping for a breakout and reaching below .8000 range. But problem is that while I'm holding the interest that I'm paying is really big. I do hope that I can breakeven in sell in here. I have 700 plus balance in here but my equity is only 200 dollars.

I think you better check your trading strategy. The equity is really slow, if the market move violently then you may face big problem!

About the swap, IronFX offer swap-free account, you can check with them to see whether the offer is available for you.

I think you better check your trading strategy. The equity is really slow, if the market move violently then you may face big problem!

About the swap, IronFX offer swap-free account, you can check with them to see whether the offer is available for you.
I'm happy that right now my equity increases to 633 dollars while my balance is 998 dollars. I'm hoping to breach the 1,000 dollars soon. So far so good that I do earn good amount of money in here. I still try to maintain and sustain my account in here and I will going to cashout in here once I reach 10,000 equity.

I have now break the 1,000 dollars trading capital in here. now my main goals is now 10% complete. I still need to keep on trading hoping that I can reach 10,000 dollars in here. My main goal is really to earn 1,000 dollars a month in here and I do feel I can do that once I reach 10,000 dollars trading capital.

It's good that I got paid with my 250 dollars cashout in here. I do hope I can really enjoy forex trading and making good income in here. I'm so happy that some how I do make something good with my life in forex trading thanks to ironfx.

Does it make a difference? If you like to know if they have office in china why not visit the site and ask chat support. In this way you can get the answer right away. Its good to invest and make some profit in here. But you need to have big trading capital in here.

Does it make a difference? If you like to know if they have office in china why not visit the site and ask chat support. In this way you can get the answer right away. Its good to invest and make some profit in here. But you need to have big trading capital in here.
Why there is a thread of the broker here if we can ask everything at their livechat? :)

I'm really happy that I do have cashout total of 250 dollars in here already. I do hope I can earn more. But one thing that I don't like in here is that the swap fee is really high compare to other forex broker site. But still I do hope I can make it big in here by just trading averaging.

I got my 1,000 dollars account in here get MC. Its so sad but I have 80 dollars left that I trade and not its worth 118 dollars. I know I only have 10% of what I have before but I do hope that I can recover and become more stable in this account.