• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FBS - FBS.com

MazdaHokiWinner_zps7d89dbc2.jpg

Mazda HOKI Winner
==============

All in all, 1109 clients have taken part in the contest.

The name of the lucky beggar, who has been determined by the random-number generator, is Eka Hadi Dirgantara Putra. His account number is 201405.

The newly-made owner of the Mazda2 was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy and expressed his sincere gratitude to FBS.

Let us cordially congratulate the winner!

We will publish an interview with the winner and a detailed photo report featuring the prize presentation soon.

Participate in our contests and take a chance to win! Trade with FBS to achieve finance, freedom and success!

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2013-11-15/...-mazda-car-finally-found#sthash.1imYjBrK.dpuf

FBS

Broker Representative
thans for te topic
and i think this broker its good according the feed back i get from my friends

Thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate this.
May your trading with FBS be profitable and successful!

FBS

Broker Representative
trading only for bonus? i cant believe this. really.

Why not? :)
We offer an opportunity to try advantages of trading with FBS and give this $5 Bonus.
After that, when a trader makes a deposit he receives 30% Deposit bonus.

You can try it and see! :)

I have been trade for 3 years with FBS. Always satisfied with their service. Recomended broker!!

The deposit and withdraw time is less than 1 day!!

FBS

Broker Representative
I have been trade for 3 years with FBS. Always satisfied with their service. Recomended broker!!

The deposit and withdraw time is less than 1 day!!

Thank you very much for your feedback! Have a profitable trading with FBS!

i trade with fbs, good customer support with fast response... i ever got trouble forgot my pin code, phone password and unfortunately my mobile phone number for registration no longer exist so i got difficulties withdrawing my funds but all finally fixed with their friendly nice help... thank you fbs

FBS

Broker Representative
i trade with fbs, good customer support with fast response... i ever got trouble forgot my pin code, phone password and unfortunately my mobile phone number for registration no longer exist so i got difficulties withdrawing my funds but all finally fixed with their friendly nice help... thank you fbs

Dear winuga!
Thank you for sharing your experience with FBS! May your trading be profitable and successful!

FBS is regulated by IFSC.
Is it special Iranian paper? Never heard of it. Please prove that the paper they issued really gives the right to serve clients from Iran. Because serving clients from Iran is very controversial and the most part of brokers mention on their web-site that they do not accept clients from Iran. All regulations are very strict in terms of Iran.

I received the bonus $5 from FBS on my trading account number 292897, increased the balance and now I got 94 USD from nothing :)
I will continue trading with FBS, because the trading is very good, fast execution and no requotes at all. I like it.
Please, tell me about your deposite insurance? Does it really work? I can insure my money and you will give me the same amount to my balance if I loose them?

FBS

Broker Representative
No matter I am from Iran or not. what matters is which regulation broker has and how it is applied.
I have already explained you that FBS is authorized and regulated by IFSC. As the financial services regulator, IFSC licenses and monitors financial services businesses to ensure that they operate efficiently, honestly and fairly. In addition, the Commission is developing a statutory Code of Conduct for international financial services providers, to ensure compliance with internationally-accepted best practices by all services providers.
If we are talking about trading Forex in Iran, there are some restrictions for traders who buy and sell the rial for fоrеign currеncy, аnd аt rаtеs that value the rial at 25,500 to the dоllаr. FBS do not provide trading with this currency. Other restrictions for individual traders touch these individual traders. Anywаy mаrkеt is nоt gоing tо diе in Irаn. Officiаls dоn't stоp individuаls to trаdе in FX yеt аnd Irаniаns hаve lеаrnt hоw tо dеаl with thеsе kinds оf limitаtiоns. At the mоment, Fаcebооk is filtеrеd in Irаn but it’s the 5th mоst visitеd wеbsitе in this cоuntry. Also Gооgle dоes nоt let its аdvеrtisеrs to shоw their ads in Iran tеrritоry, but Irаniаns still sее аds in Gmаil, Gооgle and еven оther wеbsites that сооperate with Google!
Living with cоmplicаted structurеs аnd situаtions hаs tаught Irаnians during hundrеds of yеаrs hоw to cоntinue thеir nоrmal life with ups and dоwns. If FX hаs bееn pоpular up to now, it would be in the future too.
If you are from Iran you should have known that, if you are not from Iran, than you may stip being worried about individual traders from Iran, they are fine and continue trading Forex.