• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you trust your future with forex

Do you trust your future with forex? I think as a young person we must work on a career for our future and family right. We can't really sit at home and wit for a good profit that might or might not happen. But if we go out and work and have a career, its more certain that we can pay our bills that way and can continue to build experiences on our resume and a stable future for ourselves and our family. I don't really trust forex all the way with my future. I depend on my career. How about you?

Though I still hope to have a good deal with Forex in the near future, I still wouldn't solely rely on it for any reason. Forex is though profitable to the skilled but I would rather go for a more secured job or that which I have passion for and trade in Forex as well since I don't have to invest my 8 hours daily in it.

Though I still hope to have a good deal with Forex in the near future, I still wouldn't solely rely on it for any reason. Forex is though profitable to the skilled but I would rather go for a more secured job or that which I have passion for and trade in Forex as well since I don't have to invest my 8 hours daily in it.

Same here, I don't rely entirely on forex but I know of people who do rely on it. Some day forex is so down and there is no way to profit from it though except like a few pips here and there so it gets frustrating sometimes while sometimes its good. I guess I do have to rely on other sources for an income and not just forex.

Same here, I don't rely entirely on forex but I know of people who do rely on it. Some day forex is so down and there is no way to profit from it though except like a few pips here and there so it gets frustrating sometimes while sometimes its good. I guess I do have to rely on other sources for an income and not just forex.
You can do Forex business as part-time but it is needful for you to be trade seriously to gain steady profit, Forex business should not be done like today I have no job to do, so I'll spend my time on trading. We cannot achieve success if we do like that.

Some day forex is so dead I wish not to do it. I rather work and do anything rather than wait for trading cause it comes to hard some day while some day its easy. There is up and down in forex. I just hope that my career will be better than trading forex alone. I think forex has its time too. Sometimes, you will enjoy it and make money and sometimes its just misery.

Right now aside from attend college i also trade in forex and the earning is not a joke i can even paid for my own internet fees and also buy few gadgets that i want, and as part time job i think forex still a good job to do if you ask me, and for future i will say yes forex is a future for me.

Right now aside from attend college i also trade in forex and the earning is not a joke i can even paid for my own internet fees and also buy few gadgets that i want, and as part time job i think forex still a good job to do if you ask me, and for future i will say yes forex is a future for me.
Good for you. I do see some side opp to make money in forex. I really like it several weeks ago until hit with bad news and the trends have been poor ever since. Now it looks like its rolling back to where it was. Sometimes, you can make some decent income in forex. although, I can't depend on it entirely for income and its too low of an income sometimes on some days.

My dream for now is only on how to gain some percentage of my capital over and over again and does not lie in making forex my long time means of living. I can't even invest any amount that is worth more than my pocket money but I will take it as serious as though it is my life.

I think no trader completely depends on only Forex trading. Because we all know that there is no guaranty of profit here. I also do not depends on Forex and I don't think that there is any certain future in Forex trading. I took Forex as a part time job and I think it is better.

I think no trader completely depends on only Forex trading. Because we all know that there is no guaranty of profit here. I also do not depends on Forex and I don't think that there is any certain future in Forex trading. I took Forex as a part time job and I think it is better.
My view is like that too. Its too hard to depend on forex alone as some days the market is just dead and some days its sufficient for us to make money. Its too hard to depend on forex alone. I think I will have to depend on my career more for earning. I think its hard to make a living full time in forex when the market is just dead sometimes.

You think so but the fact is different. I know many traders spend all time on analyzing market and earning money by trading. Obviously, FX trading is their career. Anyways, speculation is never better than investing in my view.

Agree with jackcm there are lot many traders who actually depends on forex for their future. but yes to depend on forex we need to have immense knowledge of forex . as per me forex is my secondary option for earning so definitely after my retirement I wanna take forex as my regular job and try to supplement my money.

It is better to keep forex trading as a part time earning that too with small amounts involved in trading. Once if anyone gets familiar with Fx trading, definitely can be taken as a full time business but it takes lot to reach that professionalism. Anyone who is the base of their family should not preferably depend on forex trading completely.

It is better to keep forex trading as a part time earning that too with small amounts involved in trading. Once if anyone gets familiar with Fx trading, definitely can be taken as a full time business but it takes lot to reach that professionalism. Anyone who is the base of their family should not preferably depend on forex trading completely.
That is basically the way Forex should be seen and treated. We don't have too trade it full time or wholly dependent on it when we do not possess the adequate skills to match it up. It is though a very good business with a clean and legal way of earning but in the real sense, it is only ideal as a full time job for those who have got the experience.

I do trust and I do hope I can really make big income in forex trading. My main goal and objective is always to make big income in forex. Without earning good in forex we will never going to know if we going to end up in profit or not.

I have some faith in forex but when compared to my career, my career is more trustworthy. Some day, you can't even stand looking at the trends cause its so hard to earn and its so poor some days. I think forex has its time and its good part time but for now I'm not putting all of my time in forex. I hope to be able to do that full time but not right now though.

Good for you. I do see some side opp to make money in forex. I really like it several weeks ago until hit with bad news and the trends have been poor ever since. Now it looks like its rolling back to where it was. Sometimes, you can make some decent income in forex. although, I can't depend on it entirely for income and its too low of an income sometimes on some days.
If you can trade better you will get better rates also the only way to increase your earning in forex, first by increasing the pips you want got, second increase your lot size, so you don't have to chase for more pips anymore. Well, i also trust myself in forex and i invest my life :D, in here right now i have quite decent income and can pay for my own bills.

I really do want to rely on it but so far its just a little fun and nothing too serious though. I do take my career by far more seriously and I can depend on it monthly to pay off all of my obligation but forex is just finger nails biting right now. I do not depend on it entirely for a living. Although one day I would like to be able to do that. I do see many opp to make money so I'm happy to the least regarding that potential of forex.

If some one really wanna trust in forex then he has to have ready to take great pain in hard work and indulge themselves in deep understanding of forex from now onwards itself as because understanding about forex completely and with trade successfully it is not that easy to have.

As of right now, I will still see myself trading in forex for a very long time since I believe forex will always be here but I will not know what to do if I have no real job since I can't really put all of my trust in forex. I think someone must have exceptional talent in order to make a full time income from it. I try to depend on it but then look at it again and realized that I can't really depend on it.