• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex expensive?

There are many newbies think that Forex is very expensive business. But actually Forex is not expensive. Any one can do this business with little amount of capital. That's mean you need capital money, a computer with internet connection then you can start Forex business easily. But before starting this business you should have clear knowledge and some skill.

That is right. Forex is cheap. Anyone can trade and you can trade with zero dollar so even a homeless man can do it if he has an ID. You can also post in forums for bonuses. You can also get bonuses upon opening or bonuses for deposit so its the best business out there. You can even deposit one buck and start the trades with leverage. So its ideal for everyone who do not have lots of money but want to trade.

That is right. Forex is cheap. Anyone can trade and you can trade with zero dollar so even a homeless man can do it if he has an ID. You can also post in forums for bonuses. You can also get bonuses upon opening or bonuses for deposit so its the best business out there. You can even deposit one buck and start the trades with leverage. So its ideal for everyone who do not have lots of money but want to trade.
Cheap or not is depend on the way you see it, using ID, Bank Statement, CC statement or bills will help us to verify our account and this thing is cheap but for minimum deposit there are broker that operating for $500 per minimum deposit, and i am sure that your money will be safe if that broker is regulated and to look for it it is not cheap at all.

I think forex is a great side gig for those on a budget. I think you can give up beer or smoking habit and then use that money per month to trade and maybe you can get lucky and double it. I mean some spend like two k per month on drinking, smoking, partying so why not use that to make yourself even more wealthy right. I think forex is very affordable for everyone.

Forex is probably the only profession where entry cost is negligible. A trader with a good strategy can begin trading with $10 and grow the account in a considerable manner. No other profession has such low entry barriers. In fact, there are brokers who offer no deposit bonus which can be used by a wise trader to build his career in forex trading. Thus, forex trading is the least expensive profession. All we need is a computer and internet connection. That which matters most is smartness and flexibility.

Forex is not expensive, probably the cheapest online trading activity that one could venture into with a small amount of capital. Maybe those people didn't have a very good knowledge and impression about the business or misled. This is because some traders are good deceits.

This business is such that has accorded so many people the opportunity to earn from the comfort of their home and with little or no investment. One wouldn't be wrong if he states that it is the only business on the internet that can offer you such privilege to start earning even without your own investment provided you have the knowledge.

Financially, forex is cheap to start, knowledge wise, it is one of the most expensive businesses to do. The business used to be an expensive and not so understood but the coming of too many brokers has made it so competitive and now possible to start up with any amount.

There are many newbies think that Forex is very expensive business. But actually Forex is not expensive. Any one can do this business with little amount of capital. That's mean you need capital money, a computer with internet connection then you can start Forex business easily. But before starting this business you should have clear knowledge and some skill.

Thanks for your view but still i want to know about the forex, if you dont mind can you please explain that if I want to start forex trading in my free time basically at the evening is it possible and how many capital required for it and where i should open the account

Thanks for your view but still i want to know about the forex, if you dont mind can you please explain that if I want to start forex trading in my free time basically at the evening is it possible and how many capital required for it and where i should open the account

My dear, forex is not started that way. Capital wise, you can start with no investment of your own. You can use credits (trading funds like bonuses given to traders by brokers) but first in first, you need to know what you are going into. I suggest this link: School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

Although its not expensive to start out but if the trader get addicted to it and then he toss his money away when he should pay his bills with it then it could cost him a lot in the long run. You don't need high capital but its hard to earn with low capital anyways. In forex, if you want to earn decent profit you have to have decent capital to start out with or able to trade with little mc.

Financially, forex is cheap to start, knowledge wise, it is one of the most expensive businesses to do. The business used to be an expensive and not so understood but the coming of too many brokers has made it so competitive and now possible to start up with any amount.
Your posts are so confusing until now, first you said it is cheap and then you said it is most expensive business and then again you said that it used to be expensive, actually i don't get what do you mean here, for me forex is an expensive business for someone who want to make big amount of money per month/week, because the initial investment is big enough for them.

Although its not expensive to start out but if the trader get addicted to it and then he toss his money away when he should pay his bills with it then it could cost him a lot in the long run. You don't need high capital but its hard to earn with low capital anyways. In forex, if you want to earn decent profit you have to have decent capital to start out with or able to trade with little mc.
Yes and I think where Forex becomes hard and expensive is in the learning process. Not every one is able to easily understand the concept of Forex in little time. others will keep wallowing in it for a long time before they get a feel of what it is talking about. Forex can be very expensive to maintain in a long run.

Forex trading does not demand huge capital. In fact, it is one of the least capital intensive professions where presence of mind, strategy, dedication and discipline of mind plays an important role. A small capital of $100 can be multiplied very quickly in a short span of time by a smart trader. However, the emotional response usually puts the trader's capital at risk. Extensive use of leverage and neglecting risk management techniques make this profession very hard to succeed. High leverage and bonuses make it very easy even for ordinary persons to enter the profession without worrying about capital requirements.

Forex in fact is expensive, because we trade with a huge amount of money that usually we called as lot, can you imagine 0.01 lot = 1000 unit which means if we convert to Dollar or Euro will be $1000 or EUR1000, and 1 lot which means 100000 Unit, but thanks for leverage we can even trade with the low amount of money and to afford that lot.

Forex is not a product or a plan with a fixed price. You can trade at forex with your own capacity. There are many experienced traders who have started trading with very low amount and now they are earning a good amount.

Forex is cheap. I think anyone can go into this business if they have a good mind. If they have a good mind then they can make tons of money trading. Forex is not all about having lots of capital since you can get leverage and you can post for bonuses and the deposit requirement is only a couple of bucks so forex is very easy to do. Its only costly if you gamble with your money.

Forex is not a product or a plan with a fixed price. You can trade at forex with your own capacity. There are many experienced traders who have started trading with very low amount and now they are earning a good amount.
That is just it. Forex provided the capacity for any one to handle it according to his capabilities. It is the trader himself who perfectly understands what he can or cannot afford when it comes to investing in Forex and in any case, he understands better, that which he invests and works towards that same expectations of profits too. Now a trader can go as low as anything and as high too so for me, financial wise, Forex is cheap.

Forex is not expensive we can trade with very less amount but yes if we do not have proper knowledge then it proves for us as an expensive.

Forex is not expensive we can trade with very less amount but yes if we do not have proper knowledge then it proves for us as an expensive.
Thanks for the leverage right now we can see the forex become less expensive for us, but if you only have lower leverage the forex will be a very expensive business for you, just look at how much money that you need for forex.