• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you think about copying traders on Etoro

Etoro is a platform where you can copy other traders on there. There are a lot of traders who copy others. There are a lot of available information for you to see about who copies who and the profile of the successful traders. I think some newbie can try that. I like to trade for myself though but I find that copying successful traders who have a record of 95% or more is not too bad either. As long as I make money, I will copy them. What about you? Have you ever consider such a practice?

Its depend on the trader if you are using this broker to trade then you have made the right decission because you can copy from them and I do take it that way sometime I get succees and sometime loss a bit but the percentage of succees is greater

Its depend on the trader if you are using this broker to trade then you have made the right decission because you can copy from them and I do take it that way sometime I get succees and sometime loss a bit but the percentage of succees is greater

Well, its is copying the trading strategies of some traders who are making profits but since I haven't been able to trade with the brokers, I can give some benefits which is having a good profits as the trade whom you must have copied from also profits and disadvantage is that you share the same fate, either good or bad.

You're able to see the profile of the trader that you will be copying. You can go over to Etoro and look at their platform and you can login with facebook. You will be able to see their past records of trades and the percentage of success they have had and how many people copy them. Some traders over there have like 1000 copy traders copying them. I don't see why not. I think as long as they can help you make money then all is green. I will try it soon but they have not open it to US residents yet. They still have some pending problems.

There are very few success stories about Etoro copy traders. This is because successful traders tend to average or use martingale system. Even the best trader last year, named Tiwari, is no where seen now. Also, only 20% of capital can be allocated to each trader at the maximum. It needs thorough understanding of the system and traders strength and weakness to copy trade effectively. It is very much suitable for those who do not wish to take trading as their career but only want to earn money.

i want to know if there are other traders that really use them before aside from me. All i can say their web trading platform is great because this copy feature only available for web trading platform , but some people say the weakness of this thing but for me i still think this way is good, and for trader who does not want to share their strategy then skip this web trading platform just choose MT4 or MT5 which don't have copy trading.

i want to know if there are other traders that really use them before aside from me. All i can say their web trading platform is great because this copy feature only available for web trading platform , but some people say the weakness of this thing but for me i still think this way is good, and for trader who does not want to share their strategy then skip this web trading platform just choose MT4 or MT5 which don't have copy trading.
I like to copy trade sometimes. On Etoro, there is this trader from India right now, who have over 99% success and he has over 6k copiers. I mean he made profit on most of his trades like 99% of the time. Now that is amazing. He's an older guy. I guess he has experiences. I mean I do make good trades as well but I'm lacking time and everytime I have time the market is closed or down or slow. I don't see why not. I'm in it for the profit and so is everyone else. What is a career if you don't make money but lose? I don't want to spend my time losing.

I like to copy trade sometimes. On Etoro, there is this trader from India right now, who have over 99% success and he has over 6k copiers. I mean he made profit on most of his trades like 99% of the time. Now that is amazing. He's an older guy. I guess he has experiences. I mean I do make good trades as well but I'm lacking time and everytime I have time the market is closed or down or slow. I don't see why not. I'm in it for the profit and so is everyone else. What is a career if you don't make money but lose? I don't want to spend my time losing.
Nice one dude, i know that there are trader that making profit nearly 100% in etoro, but i will keep trying to choose which one that have good profit rate for me, but you know some people said that copy trade is just a thing which trader should not use, but for me that is just perspective, if we are a wise trader we can use this feature for ours.

Well, I have my eyes on the ones will good stats. I mean if a trader has over 99% success rate then he's trustworthy. The trader from India on there has that rate and I look at his trades and he didn't have any failing trades, very impressive. I guess he must have made tons of profits on there. I will try to copy him sometimes in the near future. I think I don't have that much time to wait for the market so I have to rely on something like this.

Copy trading is good because it will be helping the traders to earn money from trading when they are not having the enough trading knowledge. They can be able to trade and make profit by copying other traders who know how to trade better than them.

Yes copy trading is very good to be sincere mostly for the newbie trader that have no much knowledge and skills to do this trade on their own its very possible that this alone be done here I dont mindset to do copy trading rather i trade from the little skills i have

Copy trading in etoro is a new innovation for forex traders, With this feature people don't have to watch all of their manuver in charts or their platform, they simply copy the strategy and done :D, it will move automatically followed the one that we follow.

Well even to that the trader need to know the trader which he is copying from because this is all trade where you copy from others traders and its making sense so much and more things can be gotten from here

Well even to that the trader need to know the trader which he is copying from because this is all trade where you copy from others traders and its making sense so much and more things can be gotten from here
They already know aobut this issue, if they don't know about this copying they won't be register in etoro and join there become an independent trader there, In fact because of this revolutionary way to trade that is why they choose etoro. Simply because they aware etoro offer this copy trading feature.

They already know aobut this issue, if they don't know about this copying they won't be register in etoro and join there become an independent trader there, In fact because of this revolutionary way to trade that is why they choose etoro. Simply because they aware etoro offer this copy trading feature.
yes they know before signing up with etoro but its also good if a they should learn on their own because the people which they are copying from is just like a normal traders like us and not a machine even if its machine there is a tendency of failure

Well, I think etoro has made non traders to trade. AFAIK, that's the concept because you really don't need to even know anything about Forex to copy. Even as an investor only but has the time to play around can decide to copy rather than do PAMM.

I prefer to trade using my own strategy. Its not only that etoro does this but other forex broker sites also do have this kind of features. But I do prefer to trade using my own strategy as the more I trade the more I learn and eventually I guess others are the one who going to copy my strategy.

I think this is good just for newbies. It's the most effective way to trade in real time and at the same time, learning the ropes as well.
1.gif
For someone who has experience like expert i think this place is good, at least you can share something and get something from what did you share. When everybody is making profit with your strategy you also can get double for yours.

Etoro is a platform where you can copy other traders on there. There are a lot of traders who copy others. There are a lot of available information for you to see about who copies who and the profile of the successful traders. I think some newbie can try that. I like to trade for myself though but I find that copying successful traders who have a record of 95% or more is not too bad either. As long as I make money, I will copy them. What about you? Have you ever consider such a practice?

I know, the purpose of this website! But, to be honest I have enough doubt on it! Because, in my early stage of trading I used their service for 6 months and consistent lose although I followed all of good performers according to their previous result!

Search on Google, then you’ll get the answer; I have seen so many negative reviews about this broker! So, be careful.